Maniac886 V HSBC

maniac886
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

personally, i would check my statements or on-line statements - just to double check that once you said you'd accept is as part-payment they didn't take it back - i can't remember the last time i saw them actually give what they were offering when you reject it as full and accept it as partial. so, assuming they actually gave it to you - and didn't take it back - i'd note it where you show totals saying total: xxx.xx - payment of 223.00 received xx/xx/07 = xxx.xx

also, ring dg - asking about your claim - and do they have your breakdown - i've a feeling they don't know it's outstanding. it's just different. ring them to see if they wouldn't like to take care of this small amount claimed before the aq is due. here's some numbers:0121 455 2111 (Debbie)

0121 455 2701 (Rachel)

0121 455 2196 (Kate)

0121 455 2206 (Alan)

Fax 0121 455 2150

Well basically when I filed the claim online, I sent a schedule to both the court and to DG solicitors. However a letter came from HSBC saying that they will pay £223 and asked if I would accept this as full and final settlement. I responded back to HSBC saying I would accept only as part settlement. I still need to claim £412.15, but i will give dg a ring tomorrow as I have a feeling they do not know about the part payment which has been made(I have checked and it was paid 2 weeks ago). If they offer me soemthing close I will probably settle.

Thanks for your help.

I have one more question. The deadline for the AQ is 20th Feb. If DG agree to pay me the remaining monies owed should I still send the AQ in because I am guessing it will take a few days to put the money into my account?

ring dg and get your paperwork to the top of their list. tell them that you are about to file your aq and ask where they are with your claim - let them know your name. ring on a daily basis, email, fax anything!!

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

• 2 weeks later...