Highway Parking Sheffield

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have contested a parking ticket on Bradfield Rd car park in Sheffield

i was only there in April for 39 minutes but got issued a ticket saying i was parked in permit holders space.

Its normally free for 1hr 30.

I have attempted to pay the original fine but it would seem their reference number is incorrect as it does not let me pay. 

They have now sent letters demanding £160 and have passed the charge to a company called Zenith. 

I have rang wrote etc but cannot get any form of coherent communication and am now worried as to what to do next

any advice appreciated.

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

1st...it is NOT A FINE.. where did you get that idea from??

it's a speculative invoice because the driver supposedly entered into some mythical contract by entering onto private land where the land owner might have signed management of parking over to the fleecers.

shame you appealed, as you've now most probably ID'd yourself as the driver and lost your protection under POFA.

2ndly it's a shame that as a CAG member for as long as me with many threads too, you are blindly trying to pay it and are ringing the world and his oyster to do so in a panic. you should know better and should researched on CAG or started your thread before you ever did any of those things.

can you fill this out please and then we can get you back on track and properly advise your next move, if any at all

please post up the appeal you sent and anything else you've written, as well as all the letters anyone has sent from day one.

use ONE multipage PDF only please

read our upload guide carefully

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi -welcome to the Forum. It sounds as if this has been going on for a few months now so it would help us to give you the best information to avoid paying the PCN by  completing the following -

Could you please also show the Notice to Keeper front and back  too.

Hi Dx thanks for the reply i probably should of said this was a friend of mine not myself hence trying to pay etc.....

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

go save his bacon clint and put him right...

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...