CEL ANPR PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - Morrisons, Butterfly Walk Car Park Denmark Hill Camberwell, London SE5 8RW - paid-did not enter Reg No - POPLA rejected appeal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Great stuff, thanks for sense checking, saves on the photocopying anyhow.

Also great shout on the hearing fee. Hoping me tell them to shove it will mean they just don't bother. Will let you know what they say on Friday.

Thanks for the links, will get drafting my witness statement in the meantime.

The other 'evidence' is the lack of planning permission for any of the signage or ANPR cameras, but not quite sure how to show the 'lack' of something. Any tips on how to include this would be welcome!

Cheers

Re PP, most councils have a portal so you can look up PP for the site.

Failing that, e-mail the council.

The fleecers have already failed to reply to your CPR request to see PP - wonder why?!

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Had a good dig through the PP site at the time, and there's nothing up there.

Made me chuckle when nothing came through after the request.

I guess on emailing the council I can submit their response as proof they don't have PP?

I think you've already done enough.  In your WS you can state that the fleecers didn't reply to a CPR request to show PP, that you subsequently investigated yourself on the council portal and found no PP, so in conclusion you believe they don't have PP which is a criminal offence and means no contract can have been formed.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 4 months later...

I see you blanked out the court date on the Notice of Allocation.  If you don't want the exact date to be seen, fair enough, but more or less when is it?  I ask because your Witness Statement needs to be filed 14 days before.

• 8 months later...

and?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...