SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Ryde

It's an image file converted to a pdf. Hence no way to get the text to cut and paste. Tried converting it to word but that failed. I am trying another route and should be able to get it posted as text asap. Bear with me because I'm having a few techie issues of my own. BUT IT WILL BE DONE!

EiE.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

absolutely perfect zillak;many thanks and well done.

If you were an investor in a spv and saw that the paper legal titleholder of your investment had as uncertain and tenuos future as this ,its solvency and future totally dependent it would seem on various entities already themselves insolvent and the property of their creditors not calling in their debts ,what would you do?

Edited by ryde

All we need is lehmans or storm funding or mable (all administered by unfortunately pwc) to call in their debt and this lot will collapse like a pack of cards so lets have some input here.

Then plan B can be implemented.

details of the mysterious storm funding ,note usual suspects:

Company Filing History Include Allotment of Shares spacer.gif

Type Date Description Order

2.40B 15/12/2009 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF REPLACEMENT/ADDITIONAL ADMINISTRATOR:LIQ. CASE NO.1:IP NO.00008689,00008912,PR002537,00007240,00008832:AMENDING FORM

TM01 14/12/2009 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR AMANY ATTIA

2.40B 11/12/2009 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF REPLACEMENT/ADDITIONAL ADMINISTRATOR:LIQ. CASE NO.1:IP NO.00008689,00007240,00008832,00008912,PR002537

2.24B 13/11/2009 ADMINISTRATOR'S PROGRESS REPORT:BROUGHT DOWN DATE 22/09/2009:LIQ. CASE NO.1

The pml/spml accounts must have been prepared prior to the appointment of the new administrators and attias termination as director so the plot thickens.See the tie in with all the dates.

Now theres a nice conflict of interest attia is director of an insolvent firm in admin who are owed considerable sums by spml/pml but she is not with the assistance of the administrators going to demand payments of the sums owed by these companies as she is also the sole director of them as well and they on paper are solvent.

No doubt the creditors of storm are next up in the foodchain ie. some other lehman entity.

What hope have their creditors got of ever being paid ,wish there was some way of letting them know.

2.24B 26/04/2009 ADMINISTRATOR'S PROGRESS REPORT:BROUGHT DOWN DATE 22/03/2009:LIQ. CASE NO.1

treeMiddleConnector.gif

treeDocument.gif

2.23B 10/12/2008 NOTICE OF RESULT OF MEETING OF CREDITORS:LIQ. CASE NO.1 think this is the document we need from CH will tell us who the creditors are and their intentions.

Edited by ryde

Does anyone have any idea why this lot have all moved to this sail address,there must be some significance in this.Even resetfan the immediate owners of spml and preferred group immediate owners of pml have moved there so all the rotten eggs are now in one basket , are they all under investigation (if not they should be ,all owe money to each other,same directors,no one ever gets paid including shareholders,all moves round in one big circle of debt) hence all moved registers to same address?? you tell me.

Edited by ryde

..Do what I can, when I can...but too many Jackals in this thread now.

1. Section 503 Companies Act 2006/section 236 Companies Act 1985, unsigned auditors report of SPML 2007. CA 1985 repealed in full on 1st October 2009.

Suggestion raise hell with CH & CIB, as these accounts are illegitimate.

2. Ernst & Young logo removed in SPML/PML accounts 2007, but are on in previous years. Notice Capstone recent accounts have the logo, as they 'look' OK as they are funded by the SPV.

its upto everyone to bring the pain..

ITBG?

end game.

Edited by I'm the bad guy?

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6236

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

SHUT'EM DOWN!!!!> SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL

..Do what I can, when I can...but too many Jackals in this thread now.

1. Section 503 Companies Act 2006/section 236 Companies Act 1985, unsigned auditors report of SPML 2007. CA 1985 repealed in full on 1st October 2009.

Suggestion raise hell with CH & CIB, as these accounts are illegitimate.

2. Earnst & Young logo removed in SPML/PML accounts 2007, but are on in prevous years. Notice Capstone recent accounts have the logo, as they OK as they are funded by the SPV.

its upto everyone to bring the pain..

ITBG?

end game.

L.C. welcome back you've been missed, that really could be an inspired piece of observation,if there's too many jackals in the thread and everyone must be p...d off with the number of so called guests constantly observing this thread , suggest we start a new one by invite only or exclude the guests if this is possible ?

Hi all

OH had LMC on phone today,he asked where they were based & the advisor told him Cheltenham,she stated we had not paid this months payment & that she wanted a card payment there & then over the phone,he told her it wasn't the way we had to pay as it was in our court order to pay there solicitors.She was still adamant & stated she didn't care about the court order & all she wanted was a payment today.

He said it sounded like it was from a call centre & that he also heard another advisor pick up a call stating he was from Capstone.

We have tried calling the number back,but it said it didn't accept incoming calls.

Done some googling & found that it is a call centre in Warrington,Cheshire & goes by the name of Vertex. So if anyone gets a call from a number with area code 01925,then you know who it is!!

I'm sure I read in a eurosail prospectus somewhere that if Capstone was to go then Vertex would take over as administrators or that they would merge together.

Oooh! Very interesting Dotty. I'll have to do some homework but if memory serves me correctly Vertex along with Homeloan are the back up administrators. Could capstone themselves be about to go under?

Doesn't care about court orders ? Well she's going to have to learn to care isn't she? Even the biased judges take umbrage at that kind of carry on! Tee he...:)

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

SPML/PML 2008 & 2009 ACCOUNTS STILL OVERDUE.

THE ACCOUNTS WE NEED ARE 2009. THESE COMPANIES ARE INSOLVENT, OR THEY WOULD PRODUCE THEIR 2009 ACCOUNTS.

NO ASSETS/NO EMPLOYEES/NO OFFICES/NO ACCOUNTS

THE 2007 ACCOUNTS, MAY AS WELL SAY ANYTHING, AS ONLY THE 2009 ACCOUNTS ARE RELEVANT.

LMC & SPPL ; NO DIRECTORS/NO ACCOUNTS/NO LEGAL STANDING

From CH:

"I had a word with one of our solicitors yesterday and she said that Basically, the answer is that it is a legal requirement for a company to have a director under section 154 of the act and therefore the company members should ensure a director is appointed before making a claim, or run the risk that the other party will argue that the company has no standing to make the claim."

ANYBODY IN COURT WITH AN LMC/SPPL MORTGAGE SHOULD TELL THE COURT. THEY HAVE NO LOCUS STANDI.

On SPML 2007 accounts:

"The goodwill on acquisition resulted from the acquisition of LMC on 2nd May 2006 has all been written off during the period as the activities of LMC have ceased and the mortgages acquired have been securitised".

Compare this statement with the SPML 2006 accounts, where all LMC mortgages were SOLD- NOT securitised to SPF5 Ltd (now UNlimited), on MAY 31st MAY 2006. These mortgages are ultimately held by Lehman Bros Holdings Inc.(USA).

Anybody with an LMC mortgage, to whom are you paying? as SPML donot own your mortgage. This illegal deception continues.

Amany Attia, is being 'employed' by Lehman Bros Limited(in administration) as a 'director' of SPML/PML & Capstone. Her prosecution is well underway.

ITBG?

end game.

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

LD

Pretty sure vertex back up administrators THINK IN YOUR CASE YOU ARE SECURITISED WITH ONE OF THE SP SPVS and as posted before which is purely speculative,all the relevant parties including capstone have moved registers to sail address in the last month for some reason,you could also add in the fact that capstone have been changing peoples account numbers and spml/pml have suddenly produced some accounts although not all of them?

All this added together is telling us something (THE END???!!!)

Edited by ryde

Hi all

OH had LMC on phone today,he asked where they were based & the advisor told him Cheltenham,she stated we had not paid this months payment & that she wanted a card payment there & then over the phone,he told her it wasn't the way we had to pay as it was in our court order to pay there solicitors.She was still adamant & stated she didn't care about the court order & all she wanted was a payment today.

He said it sounded like it was from a call centre & that he also heard another advisor pick up a call stating he was from Capstone.

We have tried calling the number back,but it said it didn't accept incoming calls.

Done some googling & found that it is a call centre in Warrington,Cheshire & goes by the name of Vertex. So if anyone gets a call from a number with area code 01925,then you know who it is!!

I'm sure I read in a eurosail prospectus somewhere that if Capstone was to go then Vertex would take over as administrators or that they would merge together.

"She didn't care about the court order"

Please tell me you were able to record that call? Also do tell the solicitors to whom you do make payments they'll be less than pleased

"She didn't care about the court order"

Please tell me you were able to record that call? Also do tell the solicitors to whom you do make payments they'll be less than pleased

My OH was at work when he got the call & it wasn't the usual 0845 that he recognises,so no,it wasn't recorded.

As far as there solicitors are concerned,we got a letter off them this week saying,we have got your letter but you forgot to put your payment in & to send payment to there client,so the solicitors want us to breach our court order aswell!! now I know there was a chq in there as my parents wrote out the chq for me,so it as either been nicked out of the envelope before its got to them or there playing silly games to get us to default our order.

Hi All!

Pleae note:

1.I think everyone should read this document regarding the Eurosail prospectus to investors if you have not already done so(the link has possibly been posted elsewhere on this forum) and draw your own conclusions:

http://www.ise.ie/debt_documents/eurosail%205NP%20P_9529.pdf

LittleDotty27,

In brief,amongst things you will find in this document that Capstone has delegated particular duties to Vertex in accordance to the agreement with the SPVs on selling the mortgage pool.So Vertex IS NOT a call centre as one might assume but an entity part of this securtisation jigsaw.

Also,I did check with CH and it is up to date with its accounts but I did not order any detailed accounting information.

2.In particular,please take note say up to page 15 of this document - so you can see all the entities involved.

3.Also,look at the pages from page 89 mainly as it outlines the loans content of the mortgage pool(which should hopefully help to determine issues regarding title etc) and Non Disclosure of Sales to Borrowers - Anyway the document has a table of contents which makes it much easier to search through it as it is divided into subheadings etc.

The reading of this document beats Goldillocks and The Three Bears any day! lol!

I understand the securitsation process fairly well now.So,if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask or send me a PM.

I hope this post helps.

Keep up the fight!

Cheers,

Nightmare4banks

Edited by Nightmare4banks

SPML/PML 2008 & 2009 ACCOUNTS STILL OVERDUE.

THE ACCOUNTS WE NEED ARE 2009. THESE COMPANIES ARE INSOLVENT, OR THEY WOULD PRODUCE THEIR 2009 ACCOUNTS.

NO ASSETS/NO EMPLOYEES/NO OFFICES/NO ACCOUNTS

THE 2007 ACCOUNTS, MAY AS WELL SAY ANYTHING, AS ONLY THE 2009 ACCOUNTS ARE RELEVANT.quote L.C./ITBG

2007 ACCOUNTS ARE BAD ENOUGH AND A RUSE TO BUY TIME and try and sell this shower on as a going concern THE REASON NO OTHER ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED IS THEY'LL SHOW THIS LOT ARE WELL AND TRULY BUSTED OUT.(OWN OPINION SIMPLE EQUATION OUTGOINGS(tax owed +penalties,fines for non submission of accounts etc EXCEED INCOME(now zero as no securitisations))

ALSO ADD THEY OWE OTHER COMPANIES IN THE LEHMAN EMPIRE WHO HAD THE SAME DIRECTOR AND WHO ARE BOTH IN ADMIN A SHEDFULL OF MONEY BUT SURPRISE,SURPRISE THESE COMPANIES HAVE NO PLANS TO RECOVER THE DEBT IN THE" IMMEDIATE FUTURE" quote the auditors (IF AT ALL) DEFRAUDING THE SHAREHOLDERS AND CREDITORS OF THESE COMPANIES AND CONSEQUENTLY ALL THE OTHER CREDITORS OF THE LEHMAN EMPIRE.

Is this some sort of joke,the main purpose of the administrators is to recover debts owed to a company in admin. for the benefit of the creditors.

They are not carrying out their duties everyone has to report them here.

Am absolutely convinced L.C./ITBG/IATWB has got results here ,this lot would have just carried on ad infinitum if they hadn't been put under pressure by all the complaints to CH etc instigated by L.C.'s original post and fortunately the participation of many ,we have all got to get behind him again and keep the pressure up, theres even more ammo ,just send a copy of the auditors report with your complaint thats why its been posted here and other info posted here,ie accounts still overdue,money owed,administrators not fulfilling their function,director of all the same companies (apparently waiving debts to others in the same group) being prosecuted.

Once you've done it post here its been done the same as last time,we all should know a lot more now than we did then.

It's the only way forward.

We can then try stage 2.(will be revealed when stage 1 completed or shows promise of fruition)

Edited by ryde

Ryde, for the record I am NOT 'IAMTHEWHISLEBLOWER/IATWB'.

You donot seem to quiz the actual intention of some caggers or their posts. Some are here to discredit those who are genuine on this thread. Beware the Jackals.

Otherwise, CH and especially the CIB complaint is ongoing. Anything new, such as Zillacks' posted accounts/info should continually be sent on as part of your CIB/CH complaint. Pile it on. Add that under section 503 Companies Act 2006, the recent SPML/PML 2007 accounts are not legitimate and should be removed from the CH registration.

It's interesting that Ernst & Young auditors, won't comply with s.503 of CA2006, as they know that the accounts are a fabrication.

To repeat, the ONLY accounts that are relevant are the SPML/PML 2009 accounts. Challenge CIB/CH to make E&Y to re-submit SPML/PML 2007 accounts, which are compliant with s.503 CA2006.

..its in your hands, bring the pain.

ITBG?

end game.

Com'on bruv.

You no every1 no's IAMTHEWHISTLEBLOWER is you ITBG?

No1 uses "'em" like you do bruv

bruv you don't need to continually big yourself up in ya posts. Ya no wat I mean:cool:

Yo'all have a ding dong christmas

Laters

ITGG?

Apologies itbg/L.C. for any misidentification, came from this post.Thanks for hopefully starting some positive momentum here again your input is welcomed and appreciated and the numerous "guests" who at times outnumber caggers seem to have had little if any effect.The truth can't be hid forever.Just hope those who are genuine make the effort to pull this lot down,its a few phone calls and emails thats all with the prize at the end of the day being possible freedom and some control again.

Edited by ryde

Hi All!

This part of this post is mainly for ITBG:

1.If you are implying that I am a jackal,you should have the guts to tell me directly.

2.I do not discredit anyone,these are facts that I have posted which are there to take or leave in the hope to help anyone. and namely in response to the last post made by LittleDolly27.

3.Also,you were referring to accounts information and I agree with you there but because I have seen another document that states that too.

My last post was with reference to the securitisation/entities involved/title aspects taken from the Eurosail investor prospectus.

4.Any previous post regarding accounts was to highlight and offer help with accounting procedures and no way to discredit anyone.

5.I have already offered to get involved in a class action law suit on another thread that was started by rocket1 and regardless of the cagger's mortgage provider.

So,please do not tell me that I am a jackal or that I am not geniune.

BY THE WAY...

Are you prepared to do the same too?

Just thought to test how genuine you are now.My turn now.How does it feel?

The only difference between us is that I have got the guts to ask you directly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway,the remaining part of this post is aimed at anybody else that is reading it or affected by the companies mentioned - please let me know how I can help as I have been affected too.

If you prefer,send me a PM.

Keep up the fight!

Cheers,

Nightmare4banks