SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1093 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Noticed this thread is going COLD come on you lot lets get together. If I can being bild over by this lot and moving into rented and still figh then cant we all?? Cant get on here all the time as still packing boxes. The only thing holding us up is Crapstone coz they want a signature and still not sent SARS last date due 14th April. Gave them all the 40 working days they need.

Don't worry about the ins and outs..just focus on what you need to get done. You know what to do next. Just make sure you have everything in order. You were sold the product as a consumer and not as a financial expert. Knowledge gained here helps but it doesn't absolve the lender of their original responsibilty.

Guest MamaG1

Hi All,

Writting all the 3 SAR.

On the DCA SAR, I stated I am not accepting I owe them any monies as a header.

copies on my thread under repossesion.

Pls try visit it and comment also. I am juggling between the 2 sections.

Ta all.

They can try, but they will have a fight, as above, I will take the fight to the high heavens if thats what it takes. ( as I have been treated so unfairly and on top of this, this s also a misold mortgage. A double wammy on me.)

Thay are not making me homeless and my family, with their fraudulents acts. I am in this journey to fight them. it is very stressful though. what the heck!!.

Edited by MamaG1
updated

Thought you would all like to see this as emailed them last night and got this reply today---

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your email.

Company Number: 04096093

Company Name: SOUTHERN PACIFIC PERSONAL LOANS LIMITED

Having searched the records for the above company I can confirm that the company filed all outstanding documents to bring the company record up to date. Companies House also received appointment of director forms.

Yours faithfully,

Rhian Chapman

Companies House Contact Centre

[email protected]

I have been absent for some time because of work commitments.

In answer to the numerous questions regarding sppl.

1) It is of little consequence of whether they are active or inactive your mortgage debt will not disappear with the disappearance of sppl it would be owned by the spv entity they sold it to and you would still be liable for the debt , all that would happen would be a change of name on your property charges register once you had been notified of the change.

2)I am pleased that accounts have been submitted in that we now have the opportunity to at last complete the jigsaw and see the debt inter relationship between this entire group of companies , if there is anything in the least bit untoward this can then be reported for investigation to companies house with the possibility of having all of them censured.

3)If sppl who are owed some £50+ million by their parent Resetfan actually called in this debt a domino effect could be created bringing all to the point of insolvency,it will be interesting to see how this debt is explained and accounted for and also interesting to see what directors are appointed.

Jetli

I suggest you contact Capstone directly and tell them you are paying off the charge registered in the name of sppl by sending it to sppl directly and will require a receipt from them.Your solicitors should handle this.

Has anyone actually sent my template letter to Capstone requesting their proof of authorisation.? And received a response?

Originally Posted by actionnotwords viewpost.gif

Mortgage account no:.............. ......................... .......... . name

Lender ......................... ......................... ..................... address

......................... ......................... ......................... .........date

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am greatly concerned about the status of my lender whom I believe was a wholly owned subsidiary of the now bankrupt Lehman Brothers.It has been impossible to contact my lender directly by either telephone or post .Mail I have received indicates that you appear to have been acting for my lender for some considerable time but to this date I have never received any signed and written confirmation from my lender stating that you are fully authorised to act on their behalf. Until you can supply me with such written authorisation it is impossible to understand how you can supply a legally valid receipt for all my repayments.Would you therefore by return please supply me with full current written authorisation directly from my lender that you are able to receive my repayments,give a legally valid receipt and act fully on their behalf.

Yours Faithfully............... .............

If this has been met with the apathy I unfortunately anticipate

there seems little point in continuing here.

Unfortunately my point seems to have been taken up by the major posters here who are notable by their absence , I find it truly remarkable that people whose home and lifestyle are at stake are so silent. There is no quick fix solution here this is a war of attrition and your inactivity has handed the initiative to your aggressors.

Perhaps I am being harsh here and in mitigation there is only so much most can take.The difference being we all have a life to live; with our protagonists its their profession and they probably go home everyday at 5pm and put their feet up congratulating themselves on their 20 evictions for the day , great job satisfaction.Ahhh another good days work.

Edited by actionnotwords

I

Unfortunately my point seems to have been taken up by the major posters here who are notable by their absence , I find it truly remarkable that people whose home and lifestyle are at stake are so silent.

[/i]

Hi ANW

It is of course perfectly possible that I am mistaken in my interpretation of your comments as enclosed here.

If that is the case let me apologise in advance but for the best part of 3 weeks as I explained via PM to you, we major posters (If that is what I am) have been fighting a battle royal and needed therefore to minimise our presence.

In addition to that work has been conducted in many other areas, it should also be noted that without the contributions of major players your posted repo rate would be up not down.

If you want apathy try having a guess at the number of caggers who filed a CIB complaint that brought SPPL to the brink. I believe it numbers less than 10.

Visibility and public postings do not always aid the cause in my view. Apologies for the reactive tone BUT I can't abide insinuation that 'we' need to maintain a constant presence.

Anyway, this thread is, or at least was, crawling with Jackals.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Me and Five guests...

Blimey.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Evening EIE.

I for one have missed your valuble input on this thread, but i understand and appreciate that from time to time we have to take a break away, and deal with our own things, i for example have been having to deal with watching my o/h crumble under the imense presure that we all carry around, through these con merchants, the impending possibility of facing unemployment at the moment has taken its toll on his mental health, knowing what we are facing if this happens if we put one foot wrong on the suspended repo and ccurrent payment arrangement.

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

My dear enoughisenough,

I have been made and am aware of your continual efforts and those of others in other areas and with what was being dealt with under the essential cloak of anonymity.My post was in no way reflective of your efforts but rather a battle cry to watchers and listeners to become proactive like yourself and get involved.

Your quote is exactly what I mean:

"If you want apathy try having a guess at the number of caggers who filed a CIB complaint that brought SPPL to the brink. I believe it numbers less than 10."

This is a terribly sad reflection of either a fear of authority or a hope that others will do the job when the constant cry has been and must be for numbers and the pressure continual .with over 300 pages and nearly 200000 views 10 or less is a sad sad figure.

The authorities require huge numbers to complain , a figure of less than 10 can easily be dismissed as disgruntled troublemakers and it is a testimony to Lord Cagger and friends and their persistence that action was actually taken.

This is the crux of the problem.

I am working with others on yet another template letter of complaint to make things simpler and which will require a mere signature but if less than 10 bother to sign and email it the exercise is futile,this is what I dread.Firstly I need to see the sppl accounts which will hopefully provide some necessary ammunition.

Thankyou Jetli for sending my letter,the absence of a reply may say it all.

O that we now had here

But one ten thousand of those men in England

That do no work to-day!

And they did make but one complaint

To the fos,cib,ch etc etc

Edited by actionnotwords

Evening EIE.

I for one have missed your valuble input on this thread, but i understand and appreciate that from time to time we have to take a break away, and deal with our own things, i for example have been having to deal with watching my o/h crumble under the imense presure that we all carry around, through these con merchants, the impending possibility of facing unemployment at the moment has taken its toll on his mental health, knowing what we are facing if this happens if we put one foot wrong on the suspended repo and ccurrent payment arrangement.

b-o-2

Bravo B-O-2 ( I wish you had a more typing friendly user name...I keep getting it wrong...LOL:()

Anyhow. This for me is the central issue. I wasn't fighting (yet again) on my own behalf though can easily see that I might have to do so at any point, given the way the **** behave. I was fighting on behalf of others. That is what this place is about. Of necessity I had to withdraw from the thread a bit. But I am back now and obviously here to advise, encourage and indeed warn.

There is going to be a major ramp up in possessions as they try to liquidate their books. They have gone from being mere abusive incompetent administrators to vicious predatory repo scumbags. If at all possible you need to keep up the payments.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND AN FOS COMPLAINT, BUT THIS MEANS WAITING EIGHT WEEKS FOR THE BARSTEWARDS TO GIVE YOU YOU FO LETTER TO YOUR COMPLAINT.

YOU MUST DO THIS IF IT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE.

Redundancy is one of the factors that triggers the Mortgage rescue scheme. So although this isn't setting fire to the barricades (which is what I really want to do to these miserable fecking stealing scumbags) it might just help you stay put.

These pressures bring people down and blight lives.

BUT. I have learned that if you are strong, really strong, and take the right steps at the right time you can give these bast%rds a headache.

It takes a lot of fight though. I'll readily admit to that.

Glad to see you are still carrying the flag for our exiled member of the true stiff em over brigade. Pity the cag lost it's bottle.

Best wishes...

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

My dear enoughisenough,

I have been made and am aware of your continual efforts and those of others in other areas and with what was being dealt with under the essential cloak of anonymity.My post was in no way reflective of your efforts but rather a battle cry to watchers and listeners to become proactive like yourself and get involved.

Your quote is exactly what I mean:

"If you want apathy try having a guess at the number of caggers who filed a CIB complaint that brought SPPL to the brink. I believe it numbers less than 10."

This is a terribly sad reflection of either a fear of authority or a hope that others will do the job when the constant cry has been and must be for numbers and the pressure continual .with over 300 pages and nearly 200000 views 10 or less is a sad sad figure.

The authorities require huge numbers to complain , a figure of less than 10 can easily be dismissed as disgruntled troublemakers and it is a testimony to Lord Cagger and friends and their persistence that action was actually taken.

This is the crux of the problem.

I am working with others on yet another template letter of complaint to make things simpler and which will require a mere signature but if less than 10 bother to sign and email it the exercise is futile,this is what I dread.Firstly I need to see the sppl accounts which will hopefully provide some necessary ammunition.

Thankyou Jetli for sending my letter,the absence of a reply may say it all.

O that we now had here

But one ten thousand of those men in England

That do no work to-day!

And they did make but one complaint

To the fos,cib,ch etc etc

Hi ANW

Gotcha in one....:D

My little sensitive soul reacts badly to any indication, implied, oblique or with intent, that I may not be burning the midnight oil to fight this APPALLING CONSUMER ABUSE.

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Thanks EIE,

Everything you have mentioned, is already in hand and the wheels in motion so to speak...Strong i am and strong i will remain!! HEADACHE!! no amount of painkillers will clear the pain i shall give them!!:D

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

enoughisenough, without wishing to appear to be behaving in a servile or obsequious manner if littledotty is the mother then you must certainly be the father of the site ,certainly its soul.

Lord Cagger was its prodigal son,bless him.("He'll be back" just biding his time,when the moments right...........)

ps please send the cheque to ANW.at......................!

I'm afraid all payment to ANW will end up in a different account...:confused:

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Aaaah... Wilmington TRUST.

And I used to think Wells Fargo was some kind of cowboy bank...:D

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Ah...GOOD OLD WILMINGTON TRUST!!;)

Guest MamaG1

HI Brassed off and enough is enough,

I do feel you, It is amazing that we cannot all seem to get real action taken against these con men Orgs, despite all the time we spent and put in on this sight.

What else can we do. maybe we need a rally or put togheter some form of complaint letter or apetition to the Treasury, House of commons, Lords whoever to get this loan sharks dealt with appropriately. they seem to still be getting away with it. The rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

This is so unfair. It like the borrowers being passed form pillar to post.

I range companies house today and yes SPML have now submitted accounts and the prosecutions have now been stopped, they are now a legal company back on track, to continue ripping more vulnurable borrowers off. How this happened I do not know. Can we not have like a button voting sort of thin on this website specifically for our petition against SPLM and its other mates companies. - Capstone mortgages, is also a company of its own with a different company registration no.

But for some strange reason even companies house do not know why they are based in the same office and did not know why Capstone seem to be taking all the calls for SPML. they dont know the relationship between the 2, as it is not stated on thier system. ?? what the Heck.

DSoes anybody else know anything about how these crooks work. personally I dont think they care , as its not their houses and life that is at stake.

We need to take this higher and cry louder for help or just lie low and be botted to the ground by the crooks that be.

They have changes their name 3 times in the last 4 years, I wonder why who are they trying to hide form them selves.??

3426 single member shelf traing company ltd. early 2005

Restfan shared services Lyd. Late 2005

Now currently Capstone mortgages. If you ring SPML it goes to CAPstone, but yet Companies house is not aware of this, sounds all very Dodgy to me.

Companies house did not even have the record of SPML's old office address. The system really seems very unreliable and working to the advantageof these crooked lenders. HOw can compaies house not know of the relationship or work going on between the 2. can someone pls comments, am I being naive here.

What do you say?.

In the meantime to update all- I have sent in the SAR today to the 3 together.

I have been absent for some time because of work commitments.

In answer to the numerous questions regarding sppl.

1) It is of little consequence of whether they are active or inactive your mortgage debt will not disappear with the disappearance of sppl it would be owned by the spv entity they sold it to and you would still be liable for the debt , all that would happen would be a change of name on your property charges register once you had been notified of the change.

2)I am pleased that accounts have been submitted in that we now have the opportunity to at last complete the jigsaw and see the debt inter relationship between this entire group of companies , if there is anything in the least bit untoward this can then be reported for investigation to companies house with the possibility of having all of them censured.

3)If sppl who are owed some £50+ million by their parent Resetfan actually called in this debt a domino effect could be created bringing all to the point of insolvency,it will be interesting to see how this debt is explained and accounted for and also interesting to see what directors are appointed.

Jetli

I suggest you contact Capstone directly and tell them you are paying off the charge registered in the name of sppl by sending it to sppl directly and will require a receipt from them.Your solicitors should handle this.

Has anyone actually sent my template letter to Capstone requesting their proof of authorisation.? And received a response?

Originally Posted by actionnotwords viewpost.gif

Mortgage account no:.............. ......................... .......... . name

Lender ......................... ......................... ..................... address

......................... ......................... ......................... .........date

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am greatly concerned about the status of my lender whom I believe was a wholly owned subsidiary of the now bankrupt Lehman Brothers.It has been impossible to contact my lender directly by either telephone or post .Mail I have received indicates that you appear to have been acting for my lender for some considerable time but to this date I have never received any signed and written confirmation from my lender stating that you are fully authorised to act on their behalf. Until you can supply me with such written authorisation it is impossible to understand how you can supply a legally valid receipt for all my repayments.Would you therefore by return please supply me with full current written authorisation directly from my lender that you are able to receive my repayments,give a legally valid receipt and act fully on their behalf.

Yours Faithfully............... .............

Unfortunately my point seems to have been taken up by the major posters here who are notable by their absence , I find it truly remarkable that people whose home and lifestyle are at stake are so silent. There is no quick fix solution here this is a war of attrition and your inactivity has handed the initiative to your aggressors.

Perhaps I am being harsh here and in mitigation there is only so much most can take.The difference being we all have a life to live; with our protagonists its their profession and they probably go home everyday at 5pm and put their feet up congratulating themselves on their 20 evictions for the day , great job satisfaction.Ahhh another good days work.

A dead end. Proof enough was supplied and also in the original t & c's + other details ( just a pity they never gave us the full picture). This was SPML and not SPPL, but hey they are the fri**in same. Don't try to fleece yourself and get wrapped up in minor issues. You have to look at your own case and not treat it as though it's all their fault. Put some balance in and fight back. The mortgage ain't gonna pay itself , no matter which way it was sold, mis-sold or landed on you from outer space. Leave the mischief for a later date.

;)

Nobody here?!

I will have my next rant unabated and unchecked then!

Mamag1

In 300 pages you are unfortunately the latest to rage against the machine that is capstone and co. another of its victims.

Without wishing to post constant repetition your audience along to the hundreds if not thousands who have posted here with cries of outrage and pleas for help is confined to this site and this thread.

Unless it reaches a much wider audience and is heard by the regulating authorities it will stay here.

YOU ALL HAVE 3 OPTIONS

1)You remortgage(impossible for most)

2)You stick with your lender (the appropriate spv) and fight a constant war of attrition with capstone and co and ever escalating charges and threats of repossession should you slip up with your repayments or if they decide to manufacture arrears.Such a war being fought through the fos or/and the courts.

3)You give yourself back a life by making the complaint to the people who will do something about it and will bring these lenders into line with normal High Street practices and charges.That is your best hope but instead of the 10 that actually complained to CH everyone has to complain.

Its one letter or a lifetime of misery and stress.

A SIMPLE CHOICE? WE'LL SEE.

Crapstone

I have been informed and I believe that it has previously been recently posted that PML had there own servicing agreement seperate to the others here(excepting perhaps LMC).

I have seen a PML contract which in no way authorises capstone to act on their behalf.With respect your post that such an enquiry is a dead end is both misleading and unqualified

Unless the borrower received express notice that the administration of their mortgage was to be undertaken by capstone they are not under any legal obligation to respond to them and capstone without proof of the required authorisation have no legal right to undertake legal action on behalf of PML.

All the repossessions they have undertaken in the name of PML have no legality,without proof of authorisation and notification to the borrower capstone have no locus standi(legal standing).

In evidence of this assertion if you look at posts by littledotty you will see that the servicer for her Lender LMC has now appointed capstone as its replacement and given the appropriate notification to the borrower.

Your mortgage contract is with your named lender and they appoint and notify you of their appointed servicer.It is not with capstone mortgage services.

Edited by actionnotwords

I have seen a PML contract which in no way authorises capstone to act on their behalf.With respect your post that such an enquiry is a dead end is both misleading and unqualified

Unless the borrower received express notice that the administration of their mortgage was to be undertaken by capstone they are not under any legal obligation to respond to them and capstone without proof of the required authorisation have no legal right to undertake legal action on behalf of PML.

All the repossessions they have undertaken in the name of PML have no legality,without proof of authorisation and notification to the borrower capstone have no locus standi(legal standing).

Hi ANW,

Unless of course a judge tells you "just be quite about and it pay" then what do you do?

Sced.

Sced

On what possible legal basis could such a judgement be made ,was the judge one of those next case please your 5 minutes is up types , please enlighten me?

Hi,

I will PM you this evening full details.

Sced

Just need to clarify something please....

If a court order arangement for a suspended repo, states contractual monthly repayment plus £50 towards the arrears, then if an overpayment of the agreed arrears payment is made, am i correct in thinking that the surplus should be applied to the arears? As far as i can see the judge has set that payment amount as a minimum that is affordable to the borower and does not state it has to be that?

hope im making sense to someone?