SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1088 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'M STILL GOING RIGHT THROUGH CHRISTMAS,

CASE OF HAVING TO.

Think the post by the sppl spv may end the equitable/legal debate forever

, against all hope,but there it really is.

kegi

please don't forget my xmas box.

Edited by ryde

I'll be sticking around too Ryde, so you won't be on your own. We need to unravel this a little more and break it down a bit further.

Me too!! still pottering around in the background :razz:

Just off to post the 1st of jans payment cheques...minus Sh*testones christmas card though:rolleyes:

bo2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

I'M STILL GOING RIGHT THROUGH CHRISTMAS,

CASE OF HAVING TO.

Think the post by the sppl spv may end the equitable/legal debate forever

, against all hope,but there it really is.

kegi

please don't forget my xmas box.

Ryde according to the hints going around your xmas box is to just go into court ask for the elusive docs and you get a backdoor deal and its bye bye ryde ...simple yes ? Cant see it happening for all though, ie good judge vs bad judge .[And I'VE NOT GOT A COPY ];)

otherwise there's one under my tree you can have [i'm overun with socks]:)

kegi

ps MY VIEW STILL STANDS DO ANY OF THEM HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE

There Are Spies From Capstone Watching This Site,its Posted All Over The Net.

Will Do My All To Bring These Scummers Down.

To Post It Here Now Is To Forewarn Them,so Watch This Space.this Is No Idle Threat.

Anyway Believe What You Want.I'm not looking for praise or to win friends.

Just get on the ITBG train,the brakes off and the steams up,keep the boiler stoked up.originally posted by me.

Told you I was gonna do something.

No good ****.n about with them sh.ts at the sweet Fanny S...ing Adams

GO STRAIGHT TO THE GUYS THAT HAVE PUT THE CASH UP AND ARE GETTING BURNT AND GRASS ALL THE B.STARDS UP.

LOOK AND READ WHAT HAPPENED TO SPPL AND IT WASN'T NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FSA.

COMPLAIN DIRECT TO THE INVESTOR YOUVE GOT THEIR ADDRESS SEE THE B.GGERS MOVE THEN

ALL OF YOU.TELL EM CAPSTONE IS RIPPING YOU OFF FOR CHARGES SO YOU CAN'T PAY THEM THEIR FULL AMOUNT ,YOU MIGHT SEE SOME REAL ACTION THEN

WAIT FOR THE FSA AND YOU'LL BE IN YER BOX

WAY TO GO

ILL DO THE LOT OF EM IF I CAN BUT NEED HELP SO GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND GRASS EM UP NOW.

AND KEEP GRASSIN EM ITS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

OH AND BY THE WAY DONT GET DEBATING THIS FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS AFTER AN AFTERNOON SIPPING TEA AND BISCUITS WITH SCONES AND JAM AFTER YOUVE BEEN TO THE BOOK CLUB.

YOUVE BEEN DEBATING EQUITABLE/LEGAL OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR 12MONTHS, IN 5 YEARS THERELL BE 2 OF YOU LEFT ALL THE OTHERS DONE OVER ,THEN A NEW UN'LL COME ALONG AND ITLL BE ANOTHER 5 YEARS ,PYRAMID SELLING WITHOUT AN END.

GET ON WITH IT NOW ACTION.ACTION.ACTION.ACTION...NOW!

PULL YER WEIGHT

EMAIL EM AT WILMINGTON TRUST ADDRESS ALREADY POSTED ON NOTICE TO NOTEHOLDERS THEYRE ALL THERE ALL EUROSAILS THE LOT

CAPSTONE ARE PULLING THE WOOL OVER THEIR EYES AND THEY DON'T KNOW IT.

Edited by IAMTHEWHISTLEBLOWER
  • Haha 1

This astonishing post has forced me right back to the thread. IATWB are you saying that information posted to the investors by you has caused the imminent declaration of sppl insolvency? I need to be clear on this. And if so how does this eff capstone over? I've read what you've posted and understand it I think. And what's the hotline to the investors that we all know about? Look I'm a convert already. I don't care whether the cat is black or White along as it catches mice. As for the fsa I agree but it's not in my nature let them off the hook on something as vital as this when it's their job. This is interesting.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

hope this helps

Due to the imminent insolvency of SPPL, the Trustee has directed Barclays to accept instructions from the Cash/Bond Administrator in relation to the Collection Account. Once all the necessary arrangements have been made the Issuer, the Cash/Bond Administrator, Barclays and the Trustee will work together to arrange the transfer of the Collection Account from SPPL to the Issuer.

Queries may be addressed to the Issuer as follows:

Mortgage Funding 2008-1 PLC

c/o Wilmington Trust SP Services (London) Limited

Fifth Floor

6 Broad Street

London EC2M 7JH

Attention: Martin McDermott/Mark Filer

Telephone: +44 (0) 207 614 1111

Fax: +44 (0) 207 614 1122

e-mail: [email protected]/[email protected]

Ref: Mortgage Funding 2008-1 PLC

link to full announcement:

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-news/news/market-news/market-news-detail.html?announcementId=10311775

Thanks but already read this and the links. I need specific questions answered here.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

The Issuer has been informed that SPPL has no directors and may be made insolvent imminently. In any case, the Issuer notes that a lack of directors may be considered evidence of the imminent insolvency of SPPL.

WHATS EASIER THAN THAT ITS A FACT

JUST GET SOME DIRT ON EM THATS PROVABLE AND EMAIL TO THE SPV WHO'LL HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT,SIMPLE AS THAT.

YOUVE GOT ADDRESSES FOR EUROSAIL ABOVE

NOT SAYING I BOUGHT SPPL DOWN ON MY OWN AS DONT KNOW WHO ELSE TOLD EM BUT MADE A CONTRIBUTION

DO AS I SAY,WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE,SPPL WAS AN OBVIOUS ONE

WHATS MORE IMPORTANT THE BOX OR YOUR HOUSE

DONT DEBATE IT DO IT

KEEP KICKING THEIR ASSES EVERY WAY YOU CAN TILL THEY SCREAM FOR MERCY THEYVE KICKED YOURS LONG ENOUGH

TIME FOR THE WORMS TO TURN AND FIGHT DIRTY LIKE THEY DO

YOU LOT ARE JUST TOO POLITE

KEEP GRASSIN EM UP TO ANYONE WHOLL LISTEN

GOT TO GO NOW ,HAVING A SPOT OF TIFFIN DONT YOU KNOW OLD BOY, OF CUCUMBER SANDWICHES AND A POT OF TEA FOLLOWED BY A PLATE OF SCONES,FRESH CREAM AND STRAWBERRY JAM THEN NIGH NIGH.TA TA.

Edited by IAMTHEWHISTLEBLOWER
  • Haha 1

I find it hard to believe that the main party [iN BRACKETS]in a three party deal ie

O/L [sPV] INVESTOR to which they are tied was totally unaware of the status of any of the original lenders either financially or trading wise and had to be informed by any outsider .Let alone the Bank who monitors the accounts set up in the names of the O/Lenders where your payments go and then onto the SPV.

And as to Capstone who works for the SPV acting like some rogue state within a state unbeknown to the MANAGEMENT TEAM that sits between the banks and the SPV, a board of directors one of whom works for the Investors to be able to rip them off [not my words]of monies due to the investor just beggars belief .

kegi

here's a media voice for you [3 comments so far]

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Exclusive: Bid to stop home loan sharks

• Haha 1

Eh?

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

time to relax at last have just got in rebuttal 5 mins before deadline,ridiculous as will never be read until new year.

A peaceful xmas to all fellow caggers and may the new year fulfill all our wishes.(the end of the evil empire at last)

3 cheers for iatbw or/and whoever bought sppl down,doesn't really matter if they've gone.

kegi

Hope you will return sober and renewed as boy I think you could do with the break! are you going to the capstone christmas bash we need more info so lace someone's drink and get it on tape? and thanks for the socks.

mnoesere

Will give the situation careful thought over the next few days and get back to you.Everythings closed down for xmas until new year thank god so no iminent problems at the moment.

Edited by ryde

Just popped in to say Merry Christmas to you all and a happy New Year.

We'll get there in the end and hopefully this year will turn out to be better for all of us if we continue to work together and help each other.

Love and best wishes,

Karen xx

Ryde

Haven't had an invite this year [wonder why] they've been warned about talking shop in the pubs over xmas though ?

Companies House, Business credit checks, Company Formations, instantly online.

handy site if u have the money put eurosail in search box

FT.com - Markets Data - Company Announcement Service

handy for lookups

off for a bash with the lads now that I've been rejected again:sad:

the grass is greener on the other side:D

Merry xmas to all hic hic

kegi

Merry christmas to you all!!

Thank you for all the input on the thread I started,without you all I think I would have fallen at the 1st hurdle,your all brilliant!! :)

My new years treat would be (as EIE stated) that we all get the final result we want (the beggers are brought down like a sack of s***!!!)

and I can finally close this thread as JOB DONE!!

Peace to you all & take care

Debbie x

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s, of the investigating & prosecuting organisations:

DO NOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen. 

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633 

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643 

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955 

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 (part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders 

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : tel#0207 637 6236  

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Subprimefees/#detail

Littledotty,

I want to say a special thanks to you for starting this thread and getting the, not so old, grey matter going. I too thought I was alone with these cowboys but you inspired me to start posting my own battle against them.

Let's make our resolution as 'Job Done' for 2010.

Love and hugs,

Karen xx

Best wishes one and all. You are all truly marvellous and fully deserve to file this under job done. Hear Hear Kaz. Let's make sure 2010 is the year that the scummers feel the heat.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

There Are Spies From Capstone Watching This Site,its Posted All Over The Net.

Will Do My All To Bring These Scummers Down.

To Post It Here Now Is To Forewarn Them,so Watch This Space.this Is No Idle Threat.

Anyway Believe What You Want.I'm not looking for praise or to win friends.

Just get on the ITBG train,the brakes off and the steams up,keep the boiler stoked up.originally posted by me.

Told you I was gonna do something.

No good ****.n about with them sh.ts at the sweet Fanny S...ing Adams

GO STRAIGHT TO THE GUYS THAT HAVE PUT THE CASH UP AND ARE GETTING BURNT AND GRASS ALL THE B.STARDS UP.

LOOK AND READ WHAT HAPPENED TO SPPL AND IT WASN'T NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FSA.

COMPLAIN DIRECT TO THE INVESTOR YOUVE GOT THEIR ADDRESS SEE THE B.GGERS MOVE THEN

ALL OF YOU.TELL EM CAPSTONE IS RIPPING YOU OFF FOR CHARGES SO YOU CAN'T PAY THEM THEIR FULL AMOUNT ,YOU MIGHT SEE SOME REAL ACTION THEN

WAIT FOR THE FSA AND YOU'LL BE IN YER BOX

WAY TO GO

ILL DO THE LOT OF EM IF I CAN BUT NEED HELP SO GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND GRASS EM UP NOW.

AND KEEP GRASSIN EM ITS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

OH AND BY THE WAY DONT GET DEBATING THIS FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS AFTER AN AFTERNOON SIPPING TEA AND BISCUITS WITH SCONES AND JAM AFTER YOUVE BEEN TO THE BOOK CLUB.

YOUVE BEEN DEBATING EQUITABLE/LEGAL OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR 12MONTHS, IN 5 YEARS THERELL BE 2 OF YOU LEFT ALL THE OTHERS DONE OVER ,THEN A NEW UN'LL COME ALONG AND ITLL BE ANOTHER 5 YEARS ,PYRAMID SELLING WITHOUT AN END.

GET ON WITH IT NOW ACTION.ACTION.ACTION.ACTION...NOW!

PULL YER WEIGHT

EMAIL EM AT WILMINGTON TRUST ADDRESS ALREADY POSTED ON NOTICE TO NOTEHOLDERS THEYRE ALL THERE ALL EUROSAILS THE LOT

CAPSTONE ARE PULLING THE WOOL OVER THEIR EYES AND THEY DON'T KNOW IT.

Com'on bruv.

You no every1 no's IAMTHEWHISTLEBLOWER is you ITBG?

No1 uses "'em" like you do bruv

bruv you don't need to continually big yourself up in ya posts. Ya no wat I mean:cool:

Yo'all have a ding dong christmas

Laters

ITGG?

Com'on bruv.

You no every1 no's IAMTHEWHISTLEBLOWER is you ITBG?

No1 uses "'em" like you do bruv

bruv you don't need to continually big yourself up in ya posts. Ya no wat I mean:cool:

Yo'all have a ding dong christmas

Laters

ITGG?

Does it really matter? They can say what they like and choose to be who like...I don't give a brass monkeys.

My only purpose is to help others against Lehmans morons and to get some justice for us all. It's not a competition as we lost from the outset, and no amount of money can make up for what some of us have been through.

I don't care how it's done or how low we have to stoop under the snakes belly to get these mortgages and loans sorted in our favour. If someone dopples it just discredits what is said here..and what we all want is for SPML, SPPL and Capstone to read this and know that we will continue the fight with all angles covered.