Robbersway chasing lloyds debt at my mothers house

tyra
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone

I just had a call, (at my mums home) Missed the call so did 1471/3. It was Robinson Way...?

I 'failed' the Data protection question so that was then of it...

I think Lloyds TSB may have passed the account to them?

hi everyone

I just had a call, (at my mums home) Missed the call so did 1471/3. It was Robinson Way...?

I 'failed' the Data protection question so that was then of it...

I think Lloyds TSB may have passed the account to them?

Hi tyra,

First rule when dealing with DCAs is don't speak to them on the phone. If they ring you tell them you do not discuss personal matters with stranges over the phone. If they want to discuss anything with you tell them to put it in writing. You do not have to confirm your address, telephone number or security questions with them.

Why did they phone your mums? Is that the contact number you gave Lloyds? Do you live somewhere else?

If you do not live at that address and if they ring again, and they will, ask your mum to tell them that they have the wrong number, that you do not live there. She does not have to say who she is or even if she knows you.

Sometimes when I am bored I phone up DCA's just to wind them up. Can't help myself. It's just too funny hearing them get all stressed out when you know more about the law than they do.

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

Nice call, since I told the loan company girl that I was a Dominatrix and needed money for replacement equipment in my dungeon I haven't had a single call from a loan company.

As far as Robinson Way go they are still waiting for the CCA from Cap1 requested back in August!

Keep up the good work with the harrassing phone calls.

Nice call, since I told the loan company girl that I was a Dominatrix and needed money for replacement equipment in my dungeon I haven't had a single call from a loan company.

As far as Robinson Way go they are still waiting for the CCA from Cap1 requested back in August!

Keep up the good work with the harrassing phone calls.

Loving Your work!

Hiya..

Yes at the time of applying for loan I was temporarly staying with my mum so had given LLoyds the the number.. No I wont talk to them over the phone.. Will wait till they write to me..:(