Igroup/GE Mortgage + secured Loan + now Engage- beat GE Repo - now Engage Repo **WON** Want to reclaim charges

Pleasehelpme26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 798 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If your account doesn't support internet banking, then I would use a Standing Order, or Direct Debit.

Although I think in your situation, it might be wiser to use a Standing order.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Yes it transfers you :( I could pay via an advisor on my card I suppose or could pay into their bank if I get the details and then I'd have proof of payment. Is it a good idea to start paying before I go to court and is weekly ok? Not due until 30th nov, thanks everyone :)

And when/if it gets sorted I will do standing order or direct debit

GE's bank details....................sort 20 19 90...........account 80896950, I think that's a Barclays account, purely going by the fact that my old Barclay's account sort code started with 20. You could make a payment over the counter if you don't want to talk to their reps.

Hi in my experience the bailiff has to deliver notice by hand

and usually get one in the post can be anything from 3 to 14 days notice.

the last one i got 2 days

thing is the warrant had already been withdrawn due to the arrears being paid in full

.ge didn't notify the courts

i rang myself just to be sure then had to get ge solicitor to give conformation arrears cleared.

good luck Sure it will be fine you got good advice here and it worked for me

Just a thought,

you should get a letter from Ge telling you that they have received a bailiffs appointment

this will give you a time & date you may get this first giving you more time to get prepared for court.

bailiff letter may follow

Hi everyone, totally petrified and in tears. Had a letter in post this morning ( not hand delivered) saying we are being evicted on 27th November, what do I do? Thanks

You might like to read back through your thread as there is a lot of information as to what to do next.

You have, I believe, done your income and expenditure account?

You will need to submit an N244 to the courts to get a hearing in front of a Judge to get the eviction stopped.

With that document you will need to supply a copy of the income and expenditure account

to show that you can meet the monthly payments going forward together with extra to address the arrears.

You will also need to supply a witness statement which I have no doubt Ell-Enn will help you with.

Can you gove more details of the offer of the charges refund please.

If accepted these will be refunded back to the account to reduce the balance outstanding.

Is the letter from the court or from GE ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hello to you both,

the letter is from the court.

But a different court than I thought.

So I take the form back to the address on the eviction notice?

Thanks

Also just called ge to get current arrears balance and cmi abs they tried asking me loads of questions regarding my intentions.

You take the N244 to the court the letter came from.

Do you need help with completing the N244 and writing a statement to go with it?

- I should have some time this afternoon to help.....

Hi,

Quick question then we can get on to filling in the N244

Is the mortgage in joint names ?

OK, I have affixed the N244 form and below are the instructions for completing it. I will start to write a statement to go with Q.10 of the form and let you have that later.

1.Name (s)

2. Tick Defendant

3. Suspension of eviction

4. No

5. Tick at a hearing

6. 15 minutes

Agreed by all parties: No

7. Write - Not applicable

8. District

9. Both Parties

10. Tick box for attached witness statement

Cross out all options except The Applicant Believes

11 Sign and cross out all options except Applicant

Sign and cross out all options except Applicant. Enter your address andcontact details.

Gather together letters you have sent to GE and any doctor's letters that have been sent to them - put in date order. Then get the letters you have received from GE and again put in date order. You will need to photocopy all of these.

Do you have a printer at home?

n244_0400[1].pdf

Ok thanks all received,

yes I have a printer at home.

So do I need to take in all letters when I take the form in?

Also to add to my email, my husband is a self employed builder and we used to have a company.

Work dried up in 2008 and we had to make employees redundant.

The recession has been horrendous for builders :(

Really sorry last bit to add..

... This has been ongoing with ge since feb 13,

they just stopped setting arrangements,

said we had to get help via mortgage rescue,

which we were unable to.

So we sent as much as we could afford each month increasing the amount each month.

Naively I thought ge were happy with that :(

I will give you instructions what to enclose with the N244 when I've finished the statement. I've got a short meeting now but will be back with it soon.