EMC car sales of Bagshot - 30 Day Right To Reject - Vehicle Casualty Report

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1547 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you go down the mcol route ensure you use crown motor direct ltd and none of the trading as names, if you paid any or all of the purchase price with finance or credit card contact them straight away and ask for a section 75 claim form you must have paid £100 o more on your credit card for this type of claim and they are them responsible for the full purchase amount not just the amount you paid on your card. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I won my case. Decided after an hour of court. Only myself and the judge were present.

The money claim is against the owner of EMC, which the judge changed there and then. I'm imagining that this is going to cause me a whole new set of problems, seeing as how EMC are not trading anymore. So although the main battle is won, I still have this carry on to deal with. 

Let's see what happens over the next few weeks. if they had just accepted my right to reject, it would have saved me a ton money and time. They're are also having to pay much more to me than the purchase price of the car, so they're out of pocket too. 

EMC, over to you to do the right thing. This will not just go away, and I will get what's owed to me..

• Like 1

The owner himself. He sent a defence in, but it was a 1 page fairly poor effort full of half truths and lies.

The judge was saying that the EMC paperwork does not really mention CMD, so better to go after the owner.

He was very, very helpful and 100% behind me.

Now to find this elusive owner.

I have all of his details so the challenge is on.

I'm just waiting for the court to issue a CCJ now against CMD. Their reply to the court, admitting that they owed the money, they said that they were now trading as Chobham Central Garage. A Mr Dave Cohen is the manager. 

Send any correspondence to Mr Ahmed Alwaheeb (the listed owner of CMD) care of Mr Dave Cohen at Chobham Central Garage. 

Use the sheriffs officers

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 months later...