CWD - PAP Letter re old UAE debt now claim form

Hornsey62
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

2 hours ago, Hornsey62 said:

Andy they made me bankrupt after the charging order.

You never know what their next move will be, they are absolutely disgraceful.

Now how did that come about...did they not get their charging order ?  Because you cant issue a stat demand if the debt is already secured.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

With all due respect dx I dont believe that posters are patsys. I'm certainly not..you have seen every bit of paperwork I've ever received from CWD.

To blame us for following advice is unreasonable and if you look back to my first ever post you will see that I was told dont worry you will never have to pay a penny! 

CWD are not uk **** debt collectors they know exactly what they are doing and they get away with it and the courts believe them as they masquerade as solicitors! 

I consulted with a solicitor and he didnt want to take them on as he had heard of them.

Do not make me out to be a pasty because I and others went through hell for a year

I got a charging order and the bankruptcy I'm not going to make up something like that!

Just admit it with  CWD you dont know what you're talking about and has i have said before new posters cant see what goes on because it's all hidden in legal issues .

You are giving them a false sense of security which is so wrong. Your first advice cost me £2000!

3 hours ago, Hornsey62 said:

You are giving them a false sense of security which is so wrong. Your first advice cost me £2000!

not sure if you mean the N244. but we have never said ignore letters of claim (not that that can really hurts anyone), but most certainly not a claimform. not sure how a default judgement CCJ was it?, resulted in BK, that's not a process from attaining a CCJ thats even legally available hence they went for the useless restriction k which you've now paid.

it's just the chain of what happened to you doesn't make legal sense.

4 hours ago, SquaddyP said:

I was advised In court by the barrister not to post specific names dates etc as this site is monitored. I was then as part of CWD expenses charged for them monitoring this site. I have their claims if anyone wants to question. 

as you know we never wanted nor needed specific name in any paperwork squaddy, as for being charged for monitoring this site, blimey they really did lay it on thick cheeky beggars. ...to what end you being charged from them doing that is and why a judge allowed that is  quite frankly amazing. are you not allowed to seek advice??

the majority of people lost because most of the required information was not made available here in a timely manner if at all for CAG to be able to help, sadly it's a very common ploy with fleecers that act in this manner..by that i mean the original creditor although named as the claimant is 9/10 not aware of the claim or doesn't care as in this case. it's solely an exercise by the solicitors and their cohorts to gander costs to their pocket.

a patsy is someone paid more to take a fall than the fall itself...they have been here even in your thread and on every forum esp to do with UAE debts. money buys friends and so does a golf match with the judge and his mates.

expat..

if what you say is correct. it your sole debt on a jointly owned property, then a CO is going to be useless to CWD, but the above from felix52 explains why the original creditors wont accept settlement. they dont want it nor need the money...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...