Matt666051 Vs HSBC

matt666051
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Whilst i'm in the period of waiting for things to happen, i'd just like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has provided help and advice up to now.

I think without the guidance i'd be sitting worried every day that something horrible will happen. As it is I feel suprisingly calm that things will go smoothly if I just follow your guidance (touch wood).

So, thanks again.

Matt

Ok, so the acknowledgement of service arrived.

It doesn't actually state that I need to do anything other than wait for a defence.

Should I still send DG Solicitors my breakdown plus a covering letter with the total amount claimed, and if so, should I wait a while until we get closer to the 28 day period or send it ASAP?

Thanks,

Matt

don't know - but we follow the plan - and that says send the court 3 copies - if you had filed the N1 instead of mcol - you would have sent 3 copies. with mcol you aren't required to send the breakdown with the mcol filing - so i think it is just to attach to the claim.

as for e-mailing dd@dg it's ok but you don't get the recorded delivery slip - try it,if you like - and then you can always ring to see if it arrived later.

Ok, will get both done tonight.

Will request receipt of the e-mail by return. Should I not receive one I will then give her a follow up call on Friday.

"Following my receipt of your acknowledgement and intention to defend the above claim (will put claim number in subject), please find attached a full breakdown of my charges disputed since xxxxxx.

The total claimed through Northhampton County Court Stands at xxxxx (charges + interest + court fee).

I look forward to confirmation of receipt of this by return of e-mail.

I trust this assists."

How do you think that looks?

• 2 weeks later...

HELP!!! Received "Notice of Transfer of Proceedings"

"A defence to this clime has been filed." It then goes on that it's been transferred to my local court and that I have to fill in an allocation questionnaire.

However, yesterday I sent an acception of an ex gratia payment to DG Solicitors signed and dated 29/01/07, i thought that this would be ok, but then the above. Apparently I need to file the allocation questionnaire by the 14th Feb 07.

only if you haven't received the money. actually, if you've accepted an offer and are awaiting payment, on the 13th you could ring the court and ask for a delay in the deadline because you are awaiting the money.

your offer acceptance and the court stuff have crossed in the post - ignore it (but keep it handy- don't throw it out), they filed because the day came up for that - the offer stuff was going on at the same time - this often happens. did you decide to take that offer you told us about above or was it another offer? just curious.

sorry to keep asking questions - was it an offer from dg or hsbc?

if it was from dg and a full offer - takes about 7-10 days for the money.

so, it should be well and truly paid before your aq is due. i'm really pleased you carried on and got the lot! what a good win for you.

just don't halt the claim til the money hits the account.

congratulations!!!!!!!

here's another link: When You Get Your Refund (multipage.gif1 2)

also, you can pmblueskies vbmenu_register("postmenu_254163", true); or any mod. to get your thread moved to the success threads.

well done, matt. spend wisely.

absolutely brill! again, congratulations!

anybody wanting a good read - go back and read this thread from the off - lots of questions - lots of to-ing and fro-ing and just a general good read - full of suspense, and with a happy ending.

this needs to be in the success threads matt for newbies to read and take heart!