Quick question regarding the AQ...

sixspeed
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received my AQ at the end of last week. I'm filling it in using the FAQ template. I received a N150 form (£4788 in charges + £1395 in interest at time of claim).

Anyway, in section D, it asks to enter the amount of the claim in dispute. In the FAQ it says to Enter the total value of your claim in the space provided - This should include all interest but not costs.Now since the claim is subject to accrual of daily interest, should I enter the current total amount in this box (ie: the amount in dispute today - with the additional interest accrued since I submitted the claim), or the original amount disputed when the claim was submitted?

Hope that makes sense!

NatWest latest: Charges settled in full + interest - 04/12/06

MBNA latest: Charges settled in full! - 20/11/06

Received my AQ at the end of last week. I'm filling it in using the FAQ template. I received a N150 form (£4788 in charges + £1395 in interest at time of claim).

Anyway, in section D, it asks to enter the amount of the claim in dispute. In the FAQ it says to Enter the total value of your claim in the space provided - This should include all interest but not costs.Now since the claim is subject to accrual of daily interest, should I enter the current total amount in this box (ie: the amount in dispute today - with the additional interest accrued since I submitted the claim), or the original amount disputed when the claim was submitted?

Hope that makes sense!

Yes that will be fine add todays amount.

Thanks,

And just one more - in the final section, do most people put any comments in the section for "Other Information" to help the judge manage the claim?

NatWest latest: Charges settled in full + interest - 04/12/06

MBNA latest: Charges settled in full! - 20/11/06

Yes that will be fine add todays amount.

But don't forget to add the phrase "......and also interest at the same rate

up to the date of judgement" to cover the time from now until judgement is made.

Jimbo 44 - always happy to help, but always willing to learn from being corrected too!!! Whilst any advice given may be based upon personal experience, please always be sure you seek guidance from a professional in the particular field.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark, but a large group of professionals built the Titanic.

A 'click' on the scales is always appreciated if I have helped. Many Thanks!