The new PIP form AR1

Guest Miss Anxious
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2812 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Miss Anxious

Has anyone seen or received the new AR1 form for a review?

As far as I am aware this form says you can tick a "no change" box, and no need to send further information. This is is cut down on face to face assessments...I just wonder if it's OK just to tick the "no change" box, instead of having to send it all the information you sent in the original claim?

Thanks in advance.....I just like to be prepared......

I've heard of this form, but not seen one yet.

I don't think I could stand to rely on just ticking 'no change' whatever DWP say about it making life easier - I'd still submit all the information I have.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

We have just submitted the old PIP forms back but found we only needed to say what has changed in the years since the original PIP forms we submitted.

Is it the same with this new form that they only need to know what changes have happened since the last claim as they say they still have all the information.?

Guest Miss Anxious
We have just submitted the old PIP forms back but found we only needed to say what has changed in the years since the original PIP forms we submitted.

Is it the same with this new form that they only need to know what changes have happened since the last claim as they say they still have all the information.?

Did you just tick the "no change" box, and not submit the evidence that you originally sent?

As really MW says, she would not trust "not to send in supporting evidence"........

Have you had a reply yet?

Miss A.

Basically we ticked the harder now boxes and wrote what had happened and how it had effected her. The

actual form stated that we do not have to send in any of the original evidence that was sent when doing the original application for PIP

We also ticked the permission to contact the GP surgery for further information if they want it and also

sent in a medical summary report which was printed by the surgery and it was 4 pages long, it basically confirms

what we had wrote on the forms.

So we are now waiting for some sort of reply and will deal with that when it comes.