Lynsey V Capital One

lyns
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6087 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi LYNNS

Court N1 form has more room. I know it's a pain going to hand it in, but you need to get the POC right for contractual. You need to add the daily rate as well.

Ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

lyns, POC is particulars of claim which sets out what you are claiming. The daily rate I think you are referring to is the daily rate of interest you can claim but if you are claiming CCI I was told it was not relevant but please check this out for yourself, am not bothering with daily rate myself. As for N1 form you can download or pop into the court and get one.

You really need the N1 form to claim Contractual Interest as the POC for Mcol is too long. I amended one for my own use and left off the daily rate, as it was pence anyway. It's up to you i can PM it if you like.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Got a stalling letter from Mr Udy today saying he will get back to me in 4 weeks!!! In 5 days i will be sending the LBA regardless of this daft letter!

Hello,

Just got my daft letter today, I have been using a different websites advice since November. I am at final stage before court , can someone PLEASE work out compounded interest for my charges. I have £320 worth or late payments but I have asked for £77 at statutory rate all the way along, but when you said £56 for one charge Lynsey and Battleaxe, I could be missing out on a lot of interest.

(Charge 1) 27th Nov 2002

(Charge 2 3 4) 11th Feb 2003, 27th May 2003, 27th Oct 2003

(Charge 5 6 7 8 ) 27th March 2004, 27 Sept 2004, 27 Oct 2004, 27 Nov 2004

(Charge 9 10 11 12 13 14) 28th Feb & May 2005, 27th June, July, Sept,Dec 2005

(Charge 15 & 16) 27 March & April 2006.

klass, if you are going to claim compound interest at a contractual rate you have to state this from the beginning, ie prelim letter and enclose schedule of charges showing this. I suggest you do some reading - then go back a stage. There is plenty of help on here if you decide on that route just post up on your thread.

Lyns

Did you use vamps spready number 2 as Battleaxe suggested in an earlier post on this thread?

The reason I ask is that I used that one too as I couldn't get number 16 to work. Now someone else (more adept at I am at getting these spreadies to work) has told me I ought to re-do it using 16 which contains more information ...

Cheers

P:-)

Got another letter from Mr Udy today saying he is still sticking to his last offer as final settlement and telling me I should accept so not to waste the courts valuable time! Too late Mr Udy I have already commenced legal action.

That is a standard response. . only at the court filing stage will they pay out. Not long now . .

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Guest Battleaxe

Just checking, Vamps number 2 which is a google spreadsheet is simple and I am not too sure how much information is needed because this one has worked fine for me on all my claims.

Poor Mr Udy, not having a win with anyone. LOL

Capital One have aknowledged my claim on 23rd March and I sent the rejection letter today to Mr Udy telling him its too late i have already filed claim! Hopefully not long now:)

• 2 weeks later...