And Ryan lets loose a really bad trump in the House

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2892 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling: Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

Trump is a good man because he wants the USA to leave the EU and wants to build a wall against the East Europeans, however I am a bit disappointed by his small hands.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

It amuses me that some couple of decades ago a journalist called Trump a "short-fingered vulgarian", and he was apparently OK about the "vulgarian" part but has held a grudge about the length of his fingers ever since.

Now, people ask me about my hands. Well, I have hands. Two of them. And they're the best hands, no doubt about it. With fingers as well, because only losers and haters don't have fingers. And you know, a lot of those losers say my fingers are short. But they're wrong. My fingers are the longest fingers, the longest you've ever seen. I've got ten of them, and they're really long, all of them. And you know something? They bend. Yes, I have knuckles, the best knuckles in the world. American knuckles. Now Hillary Clinton, she doesn't have knuckles. I mean, why would she - she's a woman? Women don't have them. That's why they need men to open jam jars.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I must admit to having to resist including a picture of SH which would have fitted the OP perfectly, but perhaps have been considered really really bad taste

[wry]

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

In the interests of balance, I should point out that there are people aside from US rednecks and Britsh loonatics, who apparently believe Trump is a good thing

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/31/north-korea-praises-trump-and-urges-us-voters-to-reject-dull-hillary

The Tory Legacy