atos medical

sukinath
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2873 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi and thanks

my husband had a medical 2 years ago and was declared fit for work we then took t to a tribunal which overturned there decision he now as to attend another in a weeks time we have been to see his GP and he said they have not sent im any form to be filled in regarding his medical condition i find this rather strange all though his condition as not improved as he as severe copd and been on none stop antibiotic and steroids over the last 6 months any advice would be much appreciate thank you in advance

Have you not received the ESA1 form to fill in and return?

Probably not, as this is a new tactic they have deployed to kick people of social security.

If not fill this in BEFORE he attends, and take ALL/EVERY piece of supporting documentation with him, which the fake health care practitioner must read prior to carrying out the interrogation.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/419630/esa1.pdf

If you can go with him PLEASE do, and go into the interrogation with him, take notes, if you feel you need more time, then tell them you want the interrogation recorded, this will undoubtedly lead to it being cancelled whilst they get one of the three working audio recorders to your part of the country.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi yes we did receive the form and filled it in thats why i can`t understand why they have not contacted his GP we have also had to pay for a letter from his doctor as they have not done so

last time i took notes i was given a lecher on taking notes

Who gave you that Lecture? Not the fake HCP by any chance??

If you've filled out the form they sent, then that's fine, I've probably loaded the wrong one?? :frusty:

As for having to pay for the Dr's note, make sure you keep a note of how much you paid for it, and complain to your local MP and demand to know why they are still allowing this department to make up their own laws, and why aren't they doing something about it?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

yes the lecture came from the so called dr but my main concern his without the GP form how can they do a proper assessment

The majority of assessments are carried out without them contacting GP's for confirmation of existing health conditions, they as far as i know never ask for detailed reports probably in part down to costs, but they aren't there to act in our interests they are contracted to find as many people claiming ESA fit for work and that is what the government are paying them to do

the one he had 2 years ago they contacted the GP and had the report ready when we arrived on the form they asked for permission to contact his GP

They move the goalposts to suit their needs, what they did last week, isn't what they'll do next week if it doesn't work to their advantage.

Always remember that this little tick box exercise, isn't designed in anyone's interests except for theirs.

I do hope you told the misfit who tried coaching you one taking notes exactly where to go?

Who do they seriously think they are?

well thank you for the reply's :oh well: just have to see what happens i will let you know

All the best, let us know how it goes... :thumb:

It may be that they contacted another GP in your practice which they did with me and the form was filled in on notes but more on the second GP's knowledge of me, he cared for my stepson and late wife but is only really aware of my anxiety /depression.

have you asked for a home visit, might be worth a shot if he has COPD

Remember as well that this should be about what he can do not what he is able to do with your help

take as many notes as possible but please try to get someone, preferably you, to be with him

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick update at the medical center they did not ask as many questions as they had previously had she was very respectfully towards my husband there was not a real examination as was done previously also at the end she said could we wait in the waiting room as she had to see her CO you this is i dont know if anyone can shed any light on this i would much appreciate this thank you in advance

From the context, it sounds like she meant her boss, supervisor or whatever. I'm not familiar with "CO", though. I guess in the military it means "Commanding Officer" but that's probably not it here.

If she didn't do much of an examination and then went off to speak to a colleague, supervisor or whoever, it's possible she was just checking that it was OK to recommend that he be found not fit for work without a full exam.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Just checked my list of abbreviations the DWP use, and the only C/O they use (printed exactly like that-C/O)

Is Care Of, or Complaints of.

Try not to raise your hopes but if the HCP believes someone meets a support group criteria they have to confirm with a supervisor if necessary before terminating the assessment as the rest of it would be unnecessary. I would guess this is what has happened here.

Good luck.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

last time i took notes i was given a lecher on taking notes
They apparently don't like you taking notes, nor do they like you asking them about their qualifications as a HCP There is some case law on it,

CE/62/2016

Failure 'to submit' to a medical examination when a health care professional refuses to divulge details of their experience

http://www.osscsc.gov.uk/Aspx/view.aspx?id=4850

• 5 weeks later...

just a quick note to let you know my husband passed the medical and they won`t be contacting him again for 3 years finally some thing positive

thank to those you've helped

Excellent news, it's a weight off isn't it!! I slept for hours when I beat them after three years of fighting.... :thumb: