style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2636 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Andy did get his own way though Barry, Andy got justice for his own daughter, and WON her the case for her, made even sweeter by beating a bottom feeding solicitor at his own game :) Andy has just secured a nice little compo award 13k plus, and if Andy could be bothered, would if bothered show the judge in the case, is on a par with Mr Smith, a corrupt little no mark, who when and if challenged by someone with morals and respect for a lady, would be outed. Above all, your obsession with me and the very fact that i have got under your skin, Mr Know-it-all, just puts the icing on the cake :):) xx

Wow, I think what you meant to say was thank you. Not a borderline personal attack because you didn't see things from the same perspective.

• Haha 2

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bazza, I'll leave the clinical diagnoses to those qualified to make them.

It just saddened me to read that a difference in opinions led to the op becoming derisive and using playground tactics to illustrate his assumed 'win' over the evil that is freely given advice.

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.