Xercise4Less/Harlands/Debt Management Plan

Danie1le
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2864 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today I received this reply from Esther at X4Less

Good afternoon ___________

Please accept our apologies for the fact you have been contacted by Spratt Endicott

I will inform them today that they are not to make any further contact with you

Kind regards

Esther

She then e-mailed me again asking me to forward her a copy of the correspondence from Spratt's

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Danielle,

I would reply to Esther at X4Less saying :-

I attach a copy of the communication from Spratt Endicott who have already replied to me saying the email was sent in error.

It is, of course, the fault of Harlands who you continue to allow to represent Xercise4Less, despite the fact that many hundreds of X4Less members are being harassed each year by these unscrupulous bullies.

If you've replied to Esther already, I'd send a further email anyway having the moan about Harlands.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Just to update you, Esther has copied me into an e-mail that she sent to Spratt Endicott today.

Good afternoon

I have been in correspondence with ____________ who is an ex member of Xercise4less

After investigations we have decided to close ________'s membership without charge. This should have been communicated with yourselves some time ago.

Therefor please do not pursue ________ any further. If you have any questions regarding this matter please do not hesitate to contact me

--

Healthy Regards

Esther

Shortly afterwards I received the exact same reply from Spratt Endicott that they sent me last week.

Dear _______

Thank you for the reply.

I can confirm that the email was sent in error to you and that your matter with us is closed.

Regards

Hi Danielle,

Unsurprisingly, Esther failed to address the real issue, that they continue to use Harlands with no regard for the shabby way Harlands treat X4Less members.

Hey, ho !!

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)