PCN 52JM Islington Council

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have abit of a funny situation here and need some urgent advice. How soon after contravention should you receive a PCN? I have received 4 in total for the same offence 52JM, one going into the road at one time and one for coming out at another time on the same date? Is this even legal?

Admittedly if i knew i committed the offence in the first place trust me i would not have done it again. I received 3 in one envelope today and one last week. All totalling upto £260 which is allot of money for me at the moment but to issue me two tickets on the same day at different times i think it is abit far fetched.

Thanks

Rockyuk

You should usually get a PCN within a month of the contravention. You are a bit vague but you are meant to obey road signs without the need for a reminder in the form of a PCN so every time you break the law you can get penalised, what you are hinting at is similar to going through a speed camera at 7am and then expecting to drive as fast as you like the rest of the day without consequence.