Claim for Landscape services work

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes wait until you receive notification of the Judgment (the order) and allow a little leniency for payment...if not forth coming then you execute the judgment.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

i think the defendant claims benefits, lives with his girfriend who has his kids and uses her account for things as when i paid him initially, i later found out that it was her account and not his. i reported him fro fraud as hes done this to others but the police have done nothing. i know he has items of value as he has been multiple items on faceboo such as a number of xbox games, he has both an xbox and a playstatio which we dont considering we work. i dont care if i get £10 a month back, i just want to firstly get my money back especially after the cheek of his girlfriend that they spent it! (despite this i offered instalment repayments where she just laughed at me before starting this process) and secondly to stop them doing this to anyone else. it was so hard to get that money together. :(

• 2 weeks later...

SPGM,

My circumstances were similar to yours albeit reversed.

After i got judgement i paid i think £100 to the court bailiff who executed the judgement and i got my money which included all my costs.

This action took time though as the defendant offered a £1 per week which i refused and insisted they recover the whole amount which they eventually did but it took about 4 months because he kept objecting and gave me and the courts the run around a bit,but i stuck at it and was patient and got what i wanted and he got a ccj registered for 6 years:violin:.

Judgment is entered but I dont actually know what to do next. I'm happy if I get my money back and he gets the stress of bailiffs because he's caused me so much stress. I gave him a job when noone else would and not only did he steal from me he's doing it to so many others. How do I take the next steps? Thanks so much and glad u got ur money back.

SPGM,

I would phone your local court Monday, they will advise you of the bailiffs fee to be paid etc and then you can instruct the court bailiffs to proceed.

Give them as much info as possible ie, if he has a car (van would not be included because its a work tool), televisions, ps4 / xbox and anything else as they will use this as leverage to obtain your monies back, tell them your are not prepared to accept weekly payments and see where it goes...you might have to at the end of the day if he has nothing, they will take his goods and sell them..

i have a choice on the moneyclaim website to request a warrant. is that teh same thing?

Yes

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

also on the warrant page it says balance due at date of this request

and amount of warrant.

do i add interest further on one of these? interest is 0.30 a day and the amount at time of judgement on 20/11 is £1415.85

Yes....submit your up to date figure including interest and fees.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok so I have just received a letter from the courts to say the defendant has left that address, they have no knowledge of his whereabouts and the warrant has now been returned;( what can I do now? Truly gutted. I don't have any other address for him and he was there. Can't believe people are so nasty to steal like this.

Time to do some investigative work.......neighbours.. social media?

Ok so I have just received a letter from the courts to say the defendant has left that address, they have no knowledge of his whereabouts and the warrant has now been returned;( what can I do now? Truly gutted. I don't have any other address for him and he was there. Can't believe people are so nasty to steal like this.

you can employ a tracing agent to locate him.

Will cost around £40 +VAT.

Have a look on Google as most do a "no trace no fee" deal.

There you go....many thanks Ganymede :-)

thanks. i think hes not working, does all the banking through his girlfriends account which i found out (she claims benefits , not sure if he does anymore) so even if i do trace him he could just leave that address and move on or say he has no money even though hes doing all this work to rip people off. the business has still got the address i had on yell.com. i think the address i had also was his girlfriends parents who he was living with so i dont understand how there is a new tenant there?