CCJ against Provisita Ltd- now what?

rogbert
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There is a company (Provisita Ltd) who owes me over 3k for services supplied. This is money myself and my family could really do with. It's been a long time owed and it's very stressful thinking about it, especially as they are now ignoring all attempts to resolve.

I have followed the advice on this forum, primarily by going through the small claims court (they didn't turn up or contest the debt) and most recently by obtaining a CCJ against them (successful in so much as the CCJ was granted, unsuccessful insomuch as they continue to owe me money).

I am now unsure what the next best step is and before I pay for legal advice, figured I would ask the folk on here as others have been through this before it seems.

As per bankfodder's request, Nichole Esparon is the person I dealt with at the company throughout the working relationship, but since the debt became overdue I have not had a single email or phone call returned from her. Her business partner Patrick S Frederick instead opted to speak with me and he and explained a few hardships but several promises to pay over the course of several month never materialised and contact totally stopped once I started court action.

I wonder if others have had dealings with this company / these individuals...?

I won't let this go, it's a lot of money for me. What's the next best step? Bailiffs?

Edited by rogbert

Why not start off by naming the company and the directors here - or are you trying to protect them?

Thread moved to the correct forum.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks for the name. It is only worth putting the bailiffs in if you can identify assets. What do you know about the company - where are they based etc.

Is this their site - http://www.provisita.com/ ?

Also, please could you scan up the judgment for us. Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58687[/ATTACH]

Current Appointments

Number of current appointments: 2

DIRECTOR: ESPARON, NICHOLE DENISE MISS

Appointed: 11/01/2012 Date of Birth: 01/12/1971

Nationality: SEYCHELLOISE

No. of Appointments: 4

Address: 8 NORTHUMBERLAND AVENUE

LONDON

UNITED KINGDOM

WC2N 5BY

Country/State of Residence: UNITED KINGDOM

DIRECTOR: FREDERICK, PATRICK STEVENSON

MR

Appointed: 01/11/2012 Date of Birth: 26/11/1949

Nationality: BRITISH

No. of Appointments: 1

Address: 8 NORTHUMBERLAND AVENUE

LONDON

UNITED KINGDOM

WC2N 5BY

Country/State of Residence: ENGLAND

You will have to find a way to identify company assets or a bank account.

Don't bother to pay for legal advice. It will be the same as we give you here on this and you won't get the money back.

If you can identify assets then you should consider putting the HCEO in rather than the bailiffs for more effective enforcement if the value of the judgment is sufficient.

Post the judgment here and try to get it posted around the internet - or if you can't post the judgment, then post the text of it including the claim number and the names of the directors

These people depend upon their reputations