baldy baldwin-v-citi cards

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately it seems that you just had bad luck with the judge you had on the day.

I've been present at hearings where the circumstances have been very different for Citi, and full disclosure has been orderred.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

its the first time ive heard of that happening - cant you appeal?

It's not the first time - it has happened before but not quite so harshly. In previous cases that have been dismissed the £12.88 has been accepted, however in one case the judge asked the defendant if he ordered disclosure would he be able to analyse them at which point the claimant replied no, so he ordered interest and costs to the claimant. Look for Sharman.

Unfortuneately some judges just agree wit hthe defendant, and it is up to us to prove otherwise.

An appeal would be costly and pointless.

These cases aren't in the press as Citi haven't actually won, they conced their charges are penalties and try to prove the cost with a basic formula.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

i dont think the judge was against me personally, i just got the impression that he felt i was wasteing the courts time [he did comment that he could not believe that we were in court over 500 quid] and as such did not want this case to progress ,so no matter how well i prepared my claim, there was no way he was going to order that citi disclose there true breakdown of there costs

although i was cheesed off to lose my case, i wasnt too upset, because although i lost this battle, with the help of CAG and the brilliant people on the site, I have definatly won the war.

Best of luck to all those stepping forward to kick Citis butt

and worst of luck to all those judges kissing Citis butt

:mad:LF53

• 2 weeks later...