Bought a faulty car Epic Motors Coventry - where do I stand? SOGA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3445 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would wait until they come back to you, these things do take time.

It's now been 2 weeks and no sign of a letter from him.

The Section 75 claim is ongoing, but they need 21 days to come to a decision (which should come to an end on Nov 21). Should I wait until then to proceed with court proceedings or begin right now?

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Natwest who had originally told me they would respond by the 21Nov have dropped the ball. I called up today to check the progress on the Section75 claim and I've been told that the claim only reached the team today.

I submitted this on the 31st of October and today is the first time that anyone from the Section75 team is looking at it. Apart from making a complaint through themselves, anything else I can do?

They make it as difficult as possible to make a claim, so no surprises.

Update: Natwest who had originally told me they would respond by the 21Nov have dropped the ball. I called up today to check the progress on the Section75 claim and I've been told that the claim only reached the team today.

I submitted this on the 31st of October and today is the first time that anyone from the Section75 team is looking at it. Apart from making a complaint through themselves, anything else I can do?

I'm Jamie from Epic car motors, we sold the Fiat Bravo to a Mr T. M., sadly to say after 3 weeks of ownership the turbo had problems. Mr M. phoned me on a Sunday morning about the problem, by Monday I had a transporter organised to come and collect the vehicle, which the turbo was covered under the warranty. There was a lot of frustration, and a lot of mis-understanding with customer. He has been one of the most difficult people to deal with and left me frustrated. I went out of my way to help this customer, but was banging my head against a brick wall in any suggestions I made. In 30 years of trading this is the only complaint I have had on the Internet, but good news the turbo is being fixed under warranty.

I'm Jamie from Epic car motors, we sold the Fiat Bravo to a Mr T. M., sadly to say after 3 weeks of ownership the turbo had problems. Mr M. phoned me on a Sunday morning about the problem, by Monday I had a transporter organised to come and collect the vehicle, which the turbo was covered under the warranty. There was a lot of frustration, and a lot of mis-understanding with customer. He has been one of the most difficult people to deal with and left me frustrated. I went out of my way to help this customer, but was banging my head against a brick wall in any suggestions I made. In 30 years of trading this is the only complaint I have had on the Internet, but good news the turbo is being fixed under warranty.

Thanks for this.

I'd like to remind everyone that we are not here to judge as to whose version of events is correct. We are only here to advise people on what we think their rights are. This includes the rights of the garage as well as the rights of the customer