Erudio have closed my accounts

janeyloo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So this year has been hell with Erudio. Three loans were sold to then.They accused me of not sending all info, took money from my account, told me I had to pay because I didn't defer on time when they lost some of my info etc. I won every time! They are all now deferred without any arrears.

Then over the last two months they sent copies of all of my SL documents, they they credited a few hundred to my account due to legislative mistakes they said they made (I was unaware of these mistakes) then they didn't charge interest due to more supposed legislative issues.

Then today out the blue they sent letters to cover all loans stating the accounts are now closed without any balance to pay!!!!!!!

Any ideas?

If they say they are closed with no balance to pay whatever you do, don't lose that letter, as when they come back to you asking you to pay your loans you can send them a copy of their letter saying you owe them nothing!

As topcat says keep your letter or at post on here with your private details hidden.

It would seem you could accept their letter as an end to a formal agreement.. Perhaps form a response accepting fully their letter dated??? without really letting on that you are accepting that there are no balances to pay, so as not to raise suspicion.

definitely worth giving it some serious thought on how to play it. If you say nothing they could say it is an administrative mistake. If you cleverly accept it .. it would be strong evidence.

WON lloyds walked away after second hearing £10,000 2014

WON Mbna after 3rd hearing £5,000, 2014

WON Barclaycard 1st hearing £2015, 4,500

I had two accounts l got two separately delivered letters!

As above keep them.. think about acknowledging and accepting their conclusion on at least one, without seeing them it is difficult to say exactly how is best, but this should be obvious to you.

I have done this myself and successfully used it in legal argument. At the very least you can prove they have misled you which is against BCOBS.

WON lloyds walked away after second hearing £10,000 2014

WON Mbna after 3rd hearing £5,000, 2014

WON Barclaycard 1st hearing £2015, 4,500