Brown attacks PM for trying to crack down on voting rights of Scottish MPs.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Broon is/was a useless politician in every way.

It is of no relevance to defend Brown by applying blame to Thatcher as Coniff said a totally different scenario the " gold sell off was a major disaster for the UK.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Broon is/was a useless politician in every way.

It is of no relevance to defend Brown by applying blame to Thatcher as Coniff said a totally different scenario the " gold sell off was a major disaster for the UK.

One of the best speeches ever given in parliament. The Tories did not like hearing the truth. But perhaps not appropriate, given it was supposed to be for tributes to Mrs T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0G2r7G96RY

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Lets not forget the nincompoop they have as leader now, (god they know how to pick them), the one with the birdpoo on his head and a flat nose. They never come up with suggestions, only ever run down everyone elses.

One of the best speeches ever given in parliament. The Tories did not like hearing the truth. But perhaps not appropriate, given it was supposed to be for tributes to Mrs T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0G2r7G96RY

The "speech" or rather the rant was not "the even close to being one of the best ever given in parliament" or anywhere else for that matter!

Tasteless and inappropriate.

This pseudo communist is another waste of space!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Lets not forget the nincompoop they have as leader now, (god they know how to pick them), the one with the birdpoo on his head and a flat nose. They never come up with suggestions, only ever run down everyone elses.

You forgot the strange shiny forehead, if you were talking about Cameron. Never noticed the birdpoo.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The "speech" or rather the rant was not "the even close to being one of the best ever given in parliament" or anywhere else for that matter!

Tasteless and inappropriate.

You missed the point that it contained many facts which even most Tories would not dispute. The UK was in a mess in the 1980's. Some of this was down to rubbish governments, Labour and Tories in the 1970's.

I can remember in the 1980's school classrooms with many buckets around collecting the rainwater due to leaky roofs. There were temporary classrooms in terrapin buildings. If pupils wanted course books, the parents had to pay for them.

Just do an image search on Ed Miliband if you want to see bird poo :)

I try not to judge a book by its cover.

If you look at the academic record of the current leaders, Miliband is ahead of the other candidates.

Not that I am a fan of Miliband. Personally I would like to see Tory Blair come back.

He's Wallace sadly lacking the wisdom of Grommit!

If you look at the academic record of the current leaders, Miliband is ahead of the other candidates.

Not that I am a fan of Miliband. Personally I would like to see Tory Blair come back.

Ahh the "gay icon" single handed destabilised the middle east, friend od dictators, blatant opportunist, and consummate liar, No Thanks.

Education is useless without common sense!

Blair never again I hope.

Ahh the "gay icon" single handed destabilised the middle east, friend od dictators, blatant opportunist, and consummate liar, No Thanks.

All the characteristics of a good PM. I think there was an opinion poll which asked the question as to whether people would vote for Labour led by Blair. I think it showed that Labour would win a majority. He was more popular that all the current party leaders.

Can you remember his last speech in parliament, when the whole of the House of Commons gave him a standing ovation. What a wonderful occasion. I bet you loved it Brig and just for your enjoyment, here is a link to a video. ( enjoy :madgrin:)

All the characteristics of a good PM. I think there was an opinion poll which asked the question as to whether people would vote for Labour led by Blair. I think it showed that Labour would win a majority. He was more popular that all the current party leaders.

Can you remember his last speech in parliament, when the whole of the House of Commons gave him a standing ovation. What a wonderful occasion. I bet you loved it Brig and just for your enjoyment, here is a link to a video. ( enjoy :madgrin:)

That would be the majority fiddled by " inventing" union postal votes and postal votes in certain other areas of the UK. (bent as a5bob note).

That would be the majority fiddled by " inventing" union postal votes and postal votes in certain other areas of the UK. (bent as a5bob note).

This article may be of interest to you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/4643809/Former-Prime-Minister-Tony-Blair-wins-million-dollar-Israeli-leadership-prize.html

Apologies for winding people up.

Perhaps we should not have political debates on CAG, as people have very different views !