Is this ID Theft site legitimate?

Winger
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3539 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently saw this website

www.hasmyidentitybeenstolen.com

advertised/mentioned on the front page of our local free paper.

http://malvernobserver.co.uk/news/information-10000-malvern-residents-sold-dark-web/

also here

http://www.bromsgrovestandard.co.uk/2014/09/16/news-Fraudsters-have-details-of-Bromsgrove-and-South-Brum-people-116569.html

Being the pessimistic cynic that I am I was wondered if it is a legitimate service or a tool for more data harvesting, having wormed their way onto the public.

Thanks for looking

Winger

I haven't read the site but you can bet you have to pay for a service that helps you in no way at all.

Now if it was to say it can clear your id from everywhere in the world, that would be different, but it can do nothing and you can take it for granted that everything you have ever put into your PC is out there in the wide world. If you have ever had a spam email, that is proof.

It's not a site I would recommend.

Refund

Due to the administrative cost of processing a cancellation, we are not able to offer a refund for customers who have changed their mind and no longer require the service. The protection product will continue to run for 12 months once paid for.

yea ok

rip off!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I don't think you can call them a bunch of crooks. They supply information that some might find useful and they charge for that information. It's besides the point that they can't remove any ID information they find.

I didn't read the full terms of their service, but in the parts I did read, I never saw anything that amounted to breaking consumer law ??