BestUtilitybills.net anyone have experience of this company

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3661 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I'm posting on behalf of my dad who met a person he semi-knows who now works as a distributor

for bestutilitybills.net &

he says he can save up to 25% per year on gas, electric, phone contracts.

No matter what good deal he now has, he can do better!

I am new to this & wondering if it is legitimate,

can anyone give me any advice or point me in the right direction!

Many Thanks

Gaz

Edited by ims21

Going purely by that site, i would be very very very suspicious about it.

After checking the site details, it seems to be a one man band and not a proper company.

At least the owner is easy to track down through social media if things go wrong.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

ims21, not sure what you mean!!?

renegadeimp, i'm guessing your saying by the 'social media' thing that itr would be the only way to get hold of someone working for a dodgy firm?

Utility Warehouse operates through a network of distributors.

They are allowed to have their own mini web sites which use the company logo, literature etc. etc.

This is exactly what this is....a distributor's mini website.

Im just very suspicious of it. It MAY be legit, but from experience, im just very very wary.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

The Utility Warehouse are just another supplier of Energy, Broadband, phone and mobile services.

If you have a read around the forum you will get a good idea of what people think of them.

Use the site search facility too - there is a lot on here about them.

Google will get you a lot of information on them.

Things to be aware of when the distributor comes to see your dad....

The distributor will be wanting to sign your dad up for all four packages mentioned. This is because that will maximise his commission. The distributor will earn from each and every bill your dad receives, not just a commission for signing up a customer.

Depending on his level within the business, the person above him (his recruiter) will also earn commission in the same way.

Like any other company there are good reports and bad reports about them.

Do your research and that way you will be able to make an informed decision as to whether the packages being offered are suitable.

Thanks, i just think mt dad was naive as the bloke came round & showed on his laptop an endorsement by Terry Wogan.

They used to use French & Saunders.

The guy will show your dad all sorts of amazing figures and will be looking to sign him on the night for as many of the service as he can. Make sure your dad doesn't do that. Make sure he takes in all of the information, perhaps makes notes and take any leaflets or handouts.

He should then consider his options carefully before making his decision.

Depending on his level within the business, the person above him (his recruiter) will also earn commission in the same

Sounds (almost) like a pyramid selling scheme!

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

They normally say "up to 25%" That way they arent lying.