Scotcall-HSBC

manxguy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3685 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

Ive suddenly had calls from Scottcall,about 1 a day for a debt with hSBC form 2006. £462.00

This debt has never appeared on my credit file and last payments were made in the end of 2006.

I guess they are trying there luck as i imagine they have recently brought the debt.

Can anyone tell me the procedure to go through to tell them toprove or stop calling?

Kind regards

Chris

is this the credit card or the overdraft you have.

eitherway

snotcrawl are a no powers DCA

they don't buy debts

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

last payments were made in the end of 2006.

Can anyone tell me the procedure to go through to tell them toprove or stop calling?

You do not have to ask for proof of the debt because it is Statute Barred.

Send Scotcall the Statute Barred letter and also the Telephone Harassment Letter, enclose both in the same envelope.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387368-Letter-to-be-sent-when-debt-is-Statute-Barred

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387367-Harassment-by-Telephone

As usual, do not speak to Scotcall on the telephone, when they ring, refuse to go through the Security questions, say in "writing only" and hang up, do not get involved into conversations as to why, just hang up.

Never ring Scotcall.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

If scotcall are involved then the debt is UE. Just ignore them and theyll go away.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D