Holiday in UK while on JSA

vsl_2603
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3716 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry another question.

My dad has offered me a chance to go and stay with him for a couple of weeks while his new wife is away. Me and her don't get on so while she is away visiting her family is the only way I see him nowadays.

Am I able to do this, it is in the UK and I can provide details of where I will be etc. What form would I need to complete?

Also if it is allowed would any JSA payment be processed as normal or would I lose the money.

Thanks again for the help

I am also on JSA, personally it disgusts me that you can have no time to yourself and have to be a hermit looking for FAKE jobs every day.

My line would be:

"I have an opportunity to visit where my Father lives to look for work and possibly relocate so can I sign on at the local office and get my JSA paid please. I want to explore further enployment opportunities in the area"

Sod em, I go away several days a week and don't let them know - I consider it MY money anyway as I paid infor 18+ years

I am also on JSA, personally it disgusts me that you can have no time to yourself and have to be a hermit looking for FAKE jobs every day.

My line would be:

"I have an opportunity to visit where my Father lives to look for work and possibly relocate so can I sign on at the local office and get my JSA paid please. I want to explore further enployment opportunities in the area"

Sod em, I go away several days a week and don't let them know - I consider it MY money anyway as I paid infor 18+ years

Its written on my JSA file that due to family problems I am unable to return to the area my father lives in for work so can't use this one