Littlewoods email address

Clear33
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3693 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone know of the CEO of Littlewoods email address?

I am a disabled customer and am being discriminated against.

After a year of complaints and getting nowhere i need to write to management.

They wont give me the CEO address. I have just written to tell them i am witholding minimum payment until they resolve this.

Clear33

Have moved your post and started a thread of your own, that other one was a few years old.

Click on this link if you can find it, http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?418095-Littlewoods-email-address

the subject is 'Littlewoods email address'. If you would like the subject heading change, just say so.

• 1 month later...

What it is is this.

It probably doesnt seem like anything to ordinary folk.

k

When I was severely ill and bedbound I checked with Littlewoods that they would adhere to the 'special delivery instructions'.

these were noted on my file. it was to 1) not knock and 2)to walk straight down the drive and leave parcels in the place i later called the 'authorised delivery/collection point'.

i used littlewoods because of their home delivery and becsuse my friend said he would be happy to pay the monthly bill. therefore i regained a sense of personal freedom and could get much needed basic items without having to ask.

when i was able, i would go outside and bring in my parcel and it felt great.

the problems started when the delivery people ignored the instructions.

countless times they knocked. this had an adverse condition on my health and set the dogs barking.

they walked all over my property, on one occassion they parked on my drive for 5minutes. on another they left the oily parcels stacked up against my car - left thick oil marks on my car and on the door handle. i had to send one item back too as it was oil damaged.

each and every time, i was emailed and reassured that it wouldnt happen again. but each time it did. despite being told they were trespassing if they went anywhere other than straight down my drive - they continued to do it. they knew i was disabled and unable to get to the door - and i reassured them the authorised delivery point is a safe place.

despite being told not to disturb my elderly neighbour - they kept on doing it. she ended up having to lug over heavy pacel the wall. and left it where it should have been initially left.

on one occassion i made it to the window and pointed to the delivery driver to leave the parcel - he would not! he walked off with it. the next day it was delivered in the correct way without incident.

since then there was 5 arranged collections of a parcel and 5 times they didnt show. it was only after countless complaints that finally the 20second job was completed as they walked down the drive and collected the parcel.

i have asked littlewoods for £100 compensation for prolonged poor service causing damage and distress. also misleading me into buying from them stating they would adhere to the special delivery instructions - only for them not to.

They have told me they dont pay for distress and asked me if the damage to my car is permanent. it is not permanent .

does anyone have any light to shed on this situation?

It is an agreement Littlewoods made to a disabled person that was broken countless times.

when i do not pay them on time, it doesnt cost them anything either and yet they charge me for it.

If Littlewoods had said we will deliver to you and:

knock on all your windows and doors, hang around on your property, put thick oil over your car, disturb your elderly neighbour, leave parcels in unknown places on your property so you have to go looking for them as we dont bother posting you a card, have you fall over on one occassion because we left a parcel in an unauthorised place that didnt have a wall to lean on to get to....and the majority of time after disturbing you we will just leave again with the parcels not delivered at all or on time leaving you to make further arrangements....

then my answer would have been, er, no thankyou!.

i am unfamiliar with the compensation stuff.

i would have expected to have been compensated for my loss of time due to all the additional correspondence....my health did genuinely suffer also which was why the delivery instructions were in place.

also loss of the actual items which were supposed to be delivered on a specific date but where not.

loss of my car free from oil on its paintwork.

i am unfamiliar with the compensation stuff.

i would have expected to have been compensated for my loss of time due to all the additional correspondence....my health did genuinely suffer also which was why the delivery instructions were in place.

also loss of the actual items which were supposed to be delivered on a specific date but where not.

loss of my car free from oil on its paintwork.

• 2 weeks later...

Happily resolved :)

Littlewoods have credited my account and more importantly to me, are in the process of restructuring their entire communications protocols as flaws were found. So all this should never happen again.

They thanked me for bringing this to their attention and i am grateful to them for listening.