style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good everning, I wonder if you can help me?

for some while now I've had extra care advantage with my littlewoods catalogue that I never asked for , I cancelled it latelast year and when I Iif I could claim it back I was told by a youny lady "sorry its not that type of ppi and no you can't I have now looked into it and it is a ppi I dohave proof that I had it and I have sent a email to the complaint department can you tell me if it is a ppi and if im entitled to have my money back thank you

Hi

This insurance is reclaimable.

It is likely that it was put onto your account without your knowledge or your agreement.

The trouble with dealing with this n the phone is that they will try and fob you off (as you have found out)

Have you got all of your statements of account?

Also have a read here....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?369506-help-with-littlewoods-extra-care-advantage

Thank you fo your quick reply , yes I have read the sar and it was very helpful I have some statement s with the extra care advantage on them which I have highlighted I'm awaiting a reply from a email I sent today that I sent to the complaint s department will let you know the out come of the reply also will try and ring again and wont let this go have been paying this since 2000 .

I had this added to my account, without me asking for it and I successfully claimed it back a couple of years ago, I did address email to the head of shop direct group at the time, I stated my reasons for not needing or being able to claim on the insurance etc., and they emailed me a PPI complaint form, which was pages long but after several months they did agree to uphold my complaint and refunded the insurance, although I tried with Empire stores (now owned by shop direct) exactly same reasons and was turned down?!

Hi spoke to them today and they told me it wasn't a ppi of that kind like the banks it on were it insures you for breakages , damage equipment but then she say in the next breath if you fall out of work , I told them I didnt ask for it and that I also work in a school and get 6 months full pay she

then said she's going to pass it on to the compliant s department she was adment it wasn't a ppi !!!