help with claim against my wife by Sigma spv 1 ltd

axident13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3741 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thanks Andy for your help so far

which is the best way to email it? was gonna fill in the paper form take pictures of it and attache them to the email or would a word document better? or both? only thing with the word document my wife cant sign a word document

and we dont have a printer at the moment

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put it on a word doc and email it MCOL with the claim number /Claimant/Defendant/...no need for a statement of truth.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

cheers Andy

had trouble with the MCOL before the password that sigma gave us does not work

for some reason so had to email our acknowledgement to them direct last time

have tired it on a few pc's and its still the same my gateway log in is fine but either the claim no. or the claim number password has

gone wrong some how spoke to Northhampton about it they said to email them direct

Just clarify axident Northampton sets the password not Stigma..it is case sensitive.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

hi andy

just found the claim online it was already there i just had to scroll down to see it

i was just putting the case number in and the password when all along it was just below

the boxes for these and i had never scrolled down how thick am i.....lol

hi andy

just found the claim online it was already there i just had to scroll down to see it

i was just putting the case number in and the password when all along it was just below

the boxes for these and i had never scrolled down how thick am i.....lol

Seek and thou shall find

have put no to a counter claim is this best?????
Well yes unless you are making a counter claim

defense sent

thanks again for all the help Andy

what will happen next???

They have 28 days to respond/inform the court if they wish to proceed...if not the matter is stayed.If they do you will receive a Directions Questionnaire which you must return by the stated date which then transfers the claim to your local county court and allocates the claim to its track

Regards

Andy

Your very welcome...keep your thread updated with what transpires.

hi Andy and all

just a quick update received a letter back from CCBC saying defence sent to Sigma or Hl solicters await to here from them or the court

what does the "claim will be stayed" part on the letter mean?

and also that they can ask the judge for an order to lift the stay???

thanks in advance

....but look at the bigger picture...why have they not responded within the 28 days....and even more why would you want to lift the stay?

cheers guys

so just have to wait to see if they contact us or if they inform the court

they wish to proceed.

if it goes past 28 days from when they received my defence it will be stayed this right???