Natwest

peteisfishing
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

We have a loan from natwest for about 15k.

Due to unforeseen circumstances i am now behind with payments,

offered 120 PM but they demanded more due to arrears.

Opened a parachute account, closed my natwest accounts, kept up with 120 pm, which is fair from our point of view.

Now the telephone calls have started.

Its a joint loan, but they keep asking for my wife, wont give me thier full name and refuse to deal in writing!

Not bad after 30 years of banking with them.

worse thing is, it was them that advised us to take out another , consolidation loan..

...like a fool i accepted. phone now unplugged !

Please advise best course of action

cheers all

Ref the SAR, do I just send it to the local branch or is there another address it needs to go to?

Does anyone know the location of their collections dept? If that plonked calls again, trying to intimidate my better half, I might just pop round for a bit of intimidation myself!

Cheers

Recieved demand today from Triton, they dont hang about do they!...anyone any dealings with these people? I notice this is not alimited company which rings alarm bells, address is in birmingham. and yet again addressed to my wife not me, joint loan.....it seems they are targeting her and not me.....

what do you recommend as the next course of action?

Really gets my goat when i explained all to Natwest, informed them i would be paying a monthly sum and they just go and pass it on without giving us a chance to get back on our feet. dirtbags

Nat West play dirty I have had many problems with them. I gope you get the SAR's through they didn't help us. When they refused to help I took matters to the CEO of Nat West and was really surprised at the help we got. [email protected] that is the CEO and this is another address we used [email protected]; External Enquiries hope these help.

Recieved demand today from Triton, they dont hang about do they!...anyone any dealings with these people? I notice this is not alimited company which rings alarm bells, address is in birmingham. and yet again addressed to my wife not me, joint loan.....it seems they are targeting her and not me.....

Really gets my goat when i explained all to Natwest, informed them i would be paying a monthly sum and they just go and pass it on without giving us a chance to get back on our feet. dirtbags

Triton are Natwest's in house D.C.A.

Really gets my goat when i explained all to Natwest, informed them i would be paying a monthly sum and they just go and pass it on without giving us a chance to get back on our feet. dirtbags[/quote

Have you sent your S.A.R. request.

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved two letters today. One stating that the debt had been passed to Moorcroft. And one from triton demanding i get in touch via phone? Question is, who do i deal with, Moorcroft or Triton or are they one and the same?

I have sent them a payment offer and asked for the details, ie reference so i can set up a SO to pay, but they havent sent me the details to pay! seems to me they are only interested in talking on the phone.

cheers all

Edited by peteisfishing

• 2 weeks later...

Another letter from Triton, nothing from moorcroft. Yet it has been passed to moorcroft? The letter from Triton stating they have heard nothing from me, yet I have written to them asking for a ref number so I can set up SO.

What do you think, write again asking for the ref and informing them of previous letter or write to Natwest and get them to clarify who I'm supposed to be dealing with ?

Cheers

^This does not amount to harassment, but may be a breach of the OFT Guidance on Debt Collection 'using more than one agency to pursue the debt.

I think you would certainly be better trying to deal with the original creditor NatWest/Triton rather than Moocroft.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: