Salisbury NHS hospital parking Court Case V me - help/sos

freemason2012
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3587 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so far i undersatnd that i need to do the following:

N244 form: asking for relief of sanctions for appealing out of time. reasons were out of my control, wrong address, illness, death in family, should help as per CPR3.9

N164 form: permission to appeal strike out order made on 8th Nov 2013. reasons: court informed both claimant an defendant that submission were not required.

What do you guys think?

The N164 is the actual appeal form, you need permission to appeal first as you should have done this within 21 days. You now have to ask for relief from the sanctions imposed upon you being late.

Not receiving the Order is unlikely to be a convincing reason.

I think you need to seek proper legal advice from a professional if you are having trouble.

If you lose you could end up with a costs order against you so think carefully before you do anything.

ive just read the n164, in section 3 there is a question asking if permission to appeal has been granted and a box asking for the permission. section 4 and 7b seem to suggest that i need to use this n164 form for both the appeal and permission to appeal. Is this because its a small claims track so to reduce the cost?

Hi people

i just realised, after the 8th November strike out order i changed address and moved to Portsmouth. i told he court this in person and in an email. The court didnt change the address and sent the order to the old address. As such i was informed by the court of my right to appeal. can that stand as one of my good reasons?

do i need to do a statutary declaration?

What date did you notify the Court of your change of address?