hi chaps

chris50
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3843 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone give me info on Marlin capital europe now marlin finaancial sevices now ("marlin") they have my loan of nram which i pay every month .think they are the same as all these credit guys thanks chris

Hiya are you sure you should be paying this debt?

Have you checked your credit file to see if it is on there?

Have you got anymore details you can post?

If you don't do your homework now you may be paying for something that may/not be enforceable?

Any further details

MM

• Confused 1

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

NRAM have sold all their old unsecured debts onto Marlin and OneSavings Bank. Below is a direct quote from their website. My NRAM loan transfer is now complete and is being administered by Mortimer Clarke, if you are already paying monthly you should have been contacted by NRAM, Marlin and Mortimer Clarke, you will need to change who you pay but the amount should remain the same and nobody can add anything to debt, if they do fight it.

As mikeymack has stated, make sure you should be paying it, although if it is an NRAM loan I believe all will be in order.

AS

Sale of NRAM personal loans

Northern Rock (Asset Management) plc ("NRAM") has agreed to sell and transfer it's portfolio of unsecured personal loans to OneSavings Bank plc and subsidiaries of Marlin Financial Group Limited.

If your loan is included in the portfolio of loans to be transferred to a Marlin Financial Group company ("Marlin"), then you will shortly receive a letter from each of NRAM and Marlin and as of 28 October 2013 the transfer of legal title from NRAM to Marlin will be complete.

Please note if you have not received these letters by 28 October 2013 then your loan will be included in the portfolio of loans transferring to OneSavings Bank. NRAM and OneSavings Bank will write to you in early 2014 providing details of the transfer. Until the transfer of legal title to OneSavings Bank, NRAM remain responsible for the on-going management of your loan.

Idem/ACM and RBS Lombard Full refund of fees.

Blackhorse Car Loan Full refund of fees without argument.

Argos store card (Home Retail Group) are fighting back. see my posts.