pip and old fraud

actonjon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3879 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all got a chap that was given admin penality for dla fraud in 2009 it should have got that far as his solictors sold him down the river anyway quite ill he has esa suport can he claim for pip or will they not take it on as he has his dla stopped 2009 his family gp and consultants want to support him any ideas

I imagine he can make a claim, whether they'll accept it or not is another matter. I would think it's purely a game of chance on whether anyone bothers to look back that far. From how it's been explained, it sounds like PIP is going to a completely fresh start for people, so I doubt they'll look at previous claims at all. If possible though, check what terms were written to him when the penalty was handed out.

Previous fraud does not prevent a new, genuine claim.

thank you for getting back to me told him what u said done a bit of searching my self i think once they put in his national insurance number i think it will flash up and keep and eye on it thats my believe but he is a ill guy and his drs are backing him up so good luck to him he will have to have a dwp dr to see him anyway as filling in form is only one part of the claim