Parkinh Eye help please **Ticket Cancelled**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3847 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Correct me on what? Did I quote you?

You may not say ignore them, however without trawling through your posts how many times have you said, "see them in court" "go to court you can not fail" or " My type of cagger lol.......Route one to court "

I was agreeing with Tomtubby that every option should be taken to avoid court.

"However stating that all lost cases are plants or your defence was not good enough, or the Judge was wrong doesn't help the person who is left with a judgement against them."

That was a general statement not one to you.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me on what? Did I quote you?

You may not say ignore them, however without trawling through your posts how many times have you said, "see them in court" "go to court you can not fail" or " My type of cagger lol.......Route one to court "

I was agreeing with Tomtubby that every option should be taken to avoid court.

"However stating that all lost cases are plants or your defence was not good enough, or the Judge was wrong doesn't help the person who is left with a judgement against them."

That was a general statement not one to you.

Maybe you should channel your comments towards the people involved in that particular story posted up by your buddy

There you go again who is my buddy? Do you know me? What do you add to anything except your Roxburghe escapades?

Since you have been posting I have been a "Roxburghe spy" a "close friend of Gary Osner" and a "PPC troll", anything else you would like to add?

here you go again scouse! You are blinded by your logic victory.

These companies will still beat good people with good defences. Your statement is again wrong and misleading.

I am surprised u have not asked tomtubby for proof of her court visits

I dont take any notice of anything you say, as I find it irrelevant, irksome, and totally detracting from the issue in question.....You and your side kick keep referring to my victory, however Im not the one breaking site rules by offering to be their "McKenzies friend" in court...it is YOU !

And why do you keep coming on here stirring things up when you have made your feelings quite clear about what you think of CAG

And further more getting back on track mr know all......can you confirm What Right PE have to determine the criteria of a genuine shopper and set the bar to how much they need to spend.....and can you explain EXACTLY What right PE have to ask to see anybody's bank statement ??????

And further more getting back on track mr know all......can you confirm What Right PE have to determine the criteria of a genuine shopper and set the bar to how much they need to spend.....and can you explain EXACTLY What right PE have to ask to see anybody's bank statement ??????

I asked the same question but to no availe!!

It is the supermarket head office who have made this decision and communicated it downwards. This is one of the reasons to use the supermarket at the point of contact where possible rather than going directly to PE with your proof. IF the supermarket wont help you then send the till receipt COPY directly to PE or whoever and if they tell you that is not acceptable then we will need to somehow get written evidence of this £30 lower limit, as it certainly is being stated by store managers.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update. Success PE have cancelled the ticket and no further action will be taken. When I get home in morning I will scan the letter of confirmation and post it up. I would like to thank you all for your input and views.

Just an update. Success PE have cancelled the ticket and no further action will be taken. When I get home in morning I will scan the letter of confirmation and post it up. I would like to thank you all for your input and views.

Nice one, the success's keep coming :-D

Glad it's sorted for you

Congrats to the OP....Well done to you.

And surprise......... No McKenzies friend required! Ha ha ha

Please, please, Kirkby let me know of your next representation and I will get the regulars together on here and we can hire a mini bus and maybe take in a tour of the M25, should we be disappointed and the proceedings are dropped AGAIN! lol .......:yawn: