BH at My Door Demanding Payment Or The Goods

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3856 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As far as i,m aware they can ask for the goods back.But they will need a court order to do so also do not let them in your house they have no right to do so unless they are with a court bailiff.

• Confused 1

yeh and now the double the apr and from 4th november they increase late payment charge to £5.50 per agreement i think they have lost the plot but by all accounts the finance part is based in malta and we all know whats happening in malta

well at least you have learned by mistakes it only way to learn BH have got away with it for 2 long and now its time for everyone to stop shopping with them and then its only 1 way for them.

The must be some law against this kind of behaviour.Bully boy tactics is not right they go on worse than loan sharks i would suggest you try to get hold of a little video camera to record such behaviour then they wouldnt be able to get away with it.I would definatley contact OFT or trading standards they need closing down.The article above was interesting reading

yellow money is what they put into your account when say you have a payment of £10.30 and you pay £11 the 70p usually goes into yellow money and mounts up over weeks/months.as for the companies bully tactics this is across all stores so your store is no different to any other its the way of BH and we must all stand together and put a stop to this if you did it it would be a criminal matter so why is it different for them its time we get them off our highstreets and in time with the helps of everyone plus the newspapers and other media outlets they will go. I heard something other day also about BH dunno if its true or not but the company is supposed to be going up for sale as they are struggling this will be like the 5th time if it does sell again

no the yellow money stays in yellow money you can use it anyway you want.You could use it towards weekly payments or in some cases ask for it back but this is a practice they dont like doing they send a cheque out so basically not worth doing unless you save up to maybe finish off early or make weekly payment

there is a lot of other places you could goto and they are very helpfull and will try to help all they can for very little interest.Try looking into community banks in your area they are run by the customers and are a non profit organisation they are try so hard to get people away from the likes of brighthouse and perfect hom as well as pay day loan companies it maybe an option for anyone that may get into difficulty in future