welcome default

tonycard
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3860 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ozzy, you get 342.17 if you assume that the APR is perfectly accurate at 11.9%. Within the bounds of ordinary rounding, never mind the statutory tolerance, the APR could could be 11.85% to 11.949'%, so that regular payments could be between £341.86 and £342.43 and the APR would still be stated as 11.9%.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By clicking the scales of the person who has made a post that you think is helpful/useful etc

The scales are on the left at the bottom in the middle :)

Ozzy how do you see ya blobs and what they say??? Ive still only got one booohoooo

Edited by beyondhope
extra info
  • Haha 2

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

why thank you pears :) nothing like a good tickle :lol:

hmm me thinks ozzy has stolen all the green blobs for himself coz mine arent changing :'( and i duno how to view them tut

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I found um lol :D

In control panel

haha Beyond, so you found em huh . . lol . . . you should be going too 2 blobs soon i know I clicked your scales at least twice but it only lets you do same person once for a while and you gotta do somone else in betweeen :shock: . .

Now here is the catch, the more blobs yuo got the more influence you have on tickling somone else, so the tickle pears gave you doesnt give as moch points as if I tickled you and my tickle is so small compared to a site admin tickling you. Post could give a good tickle if he wanted too lol.

It kinda works on points, so its hard to get up there, now dont forget look at my blobs but I been here for 4 years lol and I spent like 2 years solid in the utility forum helping out there getting tickled lol.

Why thank you for the lesson in tickling im a very good girl and always tickle those that help :lol: Ive only just grasped the basics so i dont expect to be tickled often yet although I will continue to tickle :lol:

PMSL and guess what I cant tickle you either so now we will have to wait for tickles from other people :lol: You tickle tart you spreading it around :lol:

Whenever you do tickle somone always put your name in the comment box, it is so annoying when you get a tickle with a real good comment and you dont know who it is who did the good deed. lol . . if your like me and got a nosey nature anyways. lol . .

I agree and will ensure I leave a personal stamp on all future tickles :lol:

Haha Mark coz ive tickled you a few times in the past but fear not i always use plastic gloves and anti bac gel :lol:

Im not having this now Mark has a + too :'( I want one :'(

Beyond it`s you that has the +. What Ever that means? Is it the same as ringing a bell when you have Lepracy? ¬Cause OZZ`s had his for a while now!!! LOL :D

I`ve already got one of those Red Blobs!!! I Call Her The Wife!!! LMFAO ;) Hope she dosen`t see this post or I will be a Red Blob. LOL:cool:

hahaha Mark . . funny. . . .

Seriously though I seen this guy once on here about 2-3 years back and he had a red blob, supposedly it is somthing an admin can give to somone who gives bad advise. oh and 2 red blobs and they are like a suicide bomber type kinda guy planning to blow up the forum. . . .

hahaha Mark . . funny. . . .

Seriously though I seen this guy once on here about 2-3 years back and he had a red blob, supposedly it is somthing an admin can give to somone who gives bad advise. oh and 2 red blobs and they are like a suicide bomber type kinda guy planning to blow up the forum. . . .

Well hopefully I haven`t given bad advice at all. Then again there are enough in the Know Now here on the **** Forum, like your good self, emanevs and beyond and of course post, to ensure all the advice is relivent and Good.

We must all keep an eye on this sort of thing. there will be times when the advice given, in good faith may be Errant and will need to be corrected, but that is just a Learning Curve, and will be spotted by some one.

There is always the possibility of someone Giving wrong advice, to mislead and cause confusion, but I like to think we are all wise enough to spot these people when they appear.

It is better to question these people, and find they are genuine but don`t know the way CAG works, than to just let them get on with it. Major Player is the perfect example. We ALL jumped on him, questioned his methods and his intentions. Now he is One of the Most Important people on the **** Forum. His knowledge and Opinions are Now Invaluable. But we where right to question him when he first appeared. And I think WE are Forgiven.

Cheers, MARK

• Haha 1