lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi wendyboats,

They had enough to get you on Capone because of all the penalty charges! But they could have been argued and deducted so adding the other two got you way over the threshold.

The worse thing is that you didn't get a set aside on the basis that you didn't get the Court papers in the first place.

DDxxx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi wendyboats,

They had enough to get you on Capone because of all the penalty charges! But they could have been argued and deducted so adding the other two got you way over the threshold.

The worse thing is that you didn't get a set aside on the basis that you didn't get the Court papers in the first place.

DDxxx

Hi Daniella ,

Yes correct, and then my solicitor sat on case for a year waiting for all document's to appeal, and only received 2 days before court case, then Barrister did not mention any thing except I was not living at my address at time, DJ did not care about my problems in life and said I should have notified post office of change of temporary address !

It was all a farce, at time I did not know he would not mention all the evidence, and he was a young trainee Barrister too !

And now here we are !

I have not been sleeping well, and have been researching law at night just as UB suggested, Also I have a second on-going stressful event happening in my life that I can not talk openly about here until later in the spring,(watch this space) and of course problems with my daughter and looking after my grandson, I know I must look after my health and I have but events in my life have all collided at the same time and I often hear myself saying......" It could only happen to me " !

But thank god I have you guy here at CAG,...... DD, if ever I do decide to tell my story's x3 You at CAG will be a big part of it !! WB aka Watson still on the case!x

Hi wendyboats,

I didn't realize you had a trainee barrister. I know they have to learn, but there are bright ones and not so bright ones. A friend of mine lost a winnable case because she had a really dopey barrister. Unfortunately I didn't go to the first day of the trial; when I went on the second day and saw the barrister in action I was horrified but it was too late. If I had gone on the first day I would have told my friend she had to be "ill" on the second day so the trial couldn't go ahead until she got proper representation. She ended up with costs of £33,000. Fortunately I found her a new solicitor who instructed a megastar in the making barrister and although the whole thing couldn't be appealed the costs were reduced to £3,000 over three years. It's all in a day's work to them - win or lose - but their effective arguments or lack of them change lives.

I am so sorry to hear that you have another stressful event in your life right now. That is dreadful and you just don't need it on top of everything else. I hope it turns out to be okay.

Your daughter and grandson are so lucky to have you too.

Running out to school.

Huge hugs,

DDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi wendyboats,

I didn't realize you had a trainee barrister. I know they have to learn, but there are bright ones and not so bright ones. A friend of mine lost a winnable case because she had a really dopey barrister. Unfortunately I didn't go to the first day of the trial; when I went on the second day and saw the barrister in action I was horrified but it was too late. If I had gone on the first day I would have told my friend she had to be "ill" on the second day so the trial couldn't go ahead until she got proper representation. She ended up with costs of £33,000. Fortunately I found her a new solicitor who instructed a megastar in the making barrister and although the whole thing couldn't be appealed the costs were reduced to £3,000 over three years. It's all in a day's work to them - win or lose - but their effective arguments or lack of them change lives.

I am so sorry to hear that you have another stressful event in your life right now. That is dreadful and you just don't need it on top of everything else. I hope it turns out to be okay.

Your daughter and grandson are so lucky to have you too.

Running out to school.

Huge hugs,

DDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening DD

YOU are so kind to say this, I guess any mother, Grandmother would or should do the same ? Tonight my Grandson gave me the biggest hug and said " I love you nan " That little boy has so much to deal with and it breaks my heart, truly is dose, yet I am sat all hours trying to secure our home from this injustice !

GAGGERS you would not believe me if I told you what is going on in my life a long side this nightmare , one day I will tell you all !

I am not complacent and I am not stupid, and trust me when I say......................The truth will out !

In a funny kind of way I am looking forward to my day in court..........I am no push over and what I have learnt from CAG is.............FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT.....

Honesty, and truth WILL prevail !

WB aka Watson still very much on the case !

PS.............LOOKING FOR MY FRIENDS HAND WHILE SITTING ON THE MOORS! XX

Hi wendyboats,

I hope you are going to bed in a minute. You need the rest. I know that when you go to bed you probably lie there worrying so you must read a book. Some very good advice someone once gave me, and it is absolutely true, is that you cannot have more than one thought in your head at any one time, so if you are reading you aren't worrying about your problems. When things get on top of me I read until I am really tired. Doesn't matter if it is late; you would only have been awake and worrying instead. I recommend James Patterson, Alex Kava or Harlen Coben. They don't require very much effort and keep the action interesting. Patricia Cornwell and Kathy Reichs are good but sometimes a bit technical at 2.00 a.m.

It is amazing - unfair? - that some people appear to go through life smoothly without any major disasters and are very happy and contented while others seem to get one thing after another dumped on them. I don't know why.

You are certainly not stupid, nor a pushover; you are a fighter and I know you will keep fighting.

I am worried about our friend on the moors too. I'm sure he will be back to hold your hand as soon as he possibly can.

Night, night,

DDxx

Hi wendyboats,

I hope you are going to bed in a minute. You need the rest. I know that when you go to bed you probably lie there worrying so you must read a book. Some very good advice someone once gave me, and it is absolutely true, is that you cannot have more than one thought in your head at any one time, so if you are reading you aren't worrying about your problems. When things get on top of me I read until I am really tired. Doesn't matter if it is late; you would only have been awake and worrying instead. I recommend James Patterson, Alex Kava or Harlen Coben. They don't require very much effort and keep the action interesting. Patricia Cornwell and Kathy Reichs are good but sometimes a bit technical at 2.00 a.m.

It is amazing - unfair? - that some people appear to go through life smoothly without any major disasters and are very happy and contented while others seem to get one thing after another dumped on them. I don't know why.

You are certainly not stupid, nor a pushover; you are a fighter and I know you will keep fighting.

I am worried about our friend on the moors too. I'm sure he will be back to hold your hand as soon as he possibly can.

Night, night,

DDxx

Big hugs DD, I will do, and my thought are with our friend Mouldy who I miss so very , very much......................But feel him watching from a far ! WB aka Watson trusts our friend and wishes him Godzilla xxxxxxxxxxx

Big hugs DD, I will do, and my thought are with our friend Mouldy who I miss so very , very much......................But feel him watching from a far ! WB aka Watson trusts our friend and wishes him Godzilla xxxxxxxxxxx

Your instincts are quite right Watson. Good stuff.

Good morning Watson and I wish you and your dear family a very Happy New Year.

Sorry for not being in touch of late old boy, but I have been quite unwell (don’t you worry about that Dr. Watson).

I have not read any of the recent posts here.

However, this is where I am at with your case:

The two mobile phone bills are not yours;

The £850 credit agreement has mis-sold ppi thereon;

No valid statutory default notice was served; and

The SD was not received as you were not residing at your normal address due to circumstances of ill health affecting your grandchild.

Is the above correct so far (which is from my memory of your case thus far Watson)?

Anyway, let’s look at this credit agreement of £850. The clearly mis-sold ppi must be deducted therefrom and any excessive and disproportionate charges charged to the account must also be deducted therefrom. I believe that the total remaining will be well under the required £750.00 for the purposes of bankruptcy proceedings.

Further, if no valid statutory notice was served on you by the creditor in respect of the credit agreement (£850) , pursuant to s.87(1) CCA 1974 (as amended), then, creditor was not entitled to enforce credit agreement and the foregoing facts clearly mean that the bankruptcy Order should not have been made against you and the Appeal Court ought to dismiss and annul the same under section 282(1)(a) of the Insolvency Act 1986.

I sincerely hope that the foregoing is of some help to you Watson.

Godzilla. Your eternal friend

The Mould

Hi The Mould,

I am so sorry you have been so unwell. I thought that was probably the case, or that your wife must have been very unwell, because you are always here when you can be.

I hope you are feeling a little better. Of course wendyboats and I are going to worry about you. :grouphug:

DDxx

Hi The Mould,

I am so sorry you have been so unwell. I thought that was probably the case, or that your wife must have been very unwell, because you are always here when you can be.

I hope you are feeling a little better. Of course wendyboats and I are going to worry about you. :grouphug:

DDxx

Thank you once again my dear friend.

Please do not worry nor concern yourself with my troubles and woes.

Jesus, I wish I could just end all good peoples injustice.

Maybe in the next place this will be so.

DD & Watson and all others, I am still looking out for you and though you may not hear from me for a short while, know this, I am here with you and will post when I have the strength.

Godzilla to you all

Your eternal friend

The Mould

Hi The Mould,

Just wondered how you are as I know you have been dealt a major blow. I'm sure you are being really strong for your wife and the superdudes.

Love,

DDxx

Hi DD and Mouldy,

Had trouble with my computer again last week, and had to get "Nova tech" who I brought it from, to look at it as its still under guarantee, yet another virus had been attached to my e-mails and personal stuff via land line, I have notified my service provider who has now blocked, and are monitoring nuisance calls and withheld numbers to me which I have been receiving daily at about 10 a day !

I hope you and Mouldy are ok ? I see I have mist a post from you both which I will respond to now, Kind regards Wendy xxxx

Your instincts are quite right Watson. Good stuff.

Good morning Watson and I wish you and your dear family a very Happy New Year.

Sorry for not being in touch of late old boy, but I have been quite unwell (don’t you worry about that Dr. Watson).

I have not read any of the recent posts here.

However, this is where I am at with your case:

The two mobile phone bills are not yours;

The £850 credit agreement has mis-sold ppi thereon;

No valid statutory default notice was served; and

The SD was not received as you were not residing at your normal address due to circumstances of ill health affecting your grandchild.

Is the above correct so far (which is from my memory of your case thus far Watson)?

Anyway, let’s look at this credit agreement of £850. The clearly mis-sold ppi must be deducted therefrom and any excessive and disproportionate charges charged to the account must also be deducted therefrom. I believe that the total remaining will be well under the required £750.00 for the purposes of bankruptcy proceedings.

Further, if no valid statutory notice was served on you by the creditor in respect of the credit agreement (£850) , pursuant to s.87(1) CCA 1974 (as amended), then, creditor was not entitled to enforce credit agreement and the foregoing facts clearly mean that the bankruptcy Order should not have been made against you and the Appeal Court ought to dismiss and annul the same under section 282(1)(a) of the Insolvency Act 1986.

I sincerely hope that the foregoing is of some help to you Watson.

Godzilla. Your eternal friend

The Mould

Dearest Mouldy

So sorry I mist you here I hope my post above explains why........

Yes all of above is correct and true and the basis of the appeal I have sent and awaiting reply.

I am so sorry all is not good with you my friend and if their is anything I can do for you, or your wife or indeed the boys, please in lighten me so I can return the kindness you have shown me ?

I feel so selfish now that I required so much of you before Christmas, Please get better soon Mouldy and family, you are all in my prayers Wendyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dearest Mouldy

So sorry I mist you here I hope my post above explains why........

Yes all of above is correct and true and the basis of the appeal I have sent and awaiting reply.

I am so sorry all is not good with you my friend and if their is anything I can do for you, or your wife or indeed the boys, please in lighten me so I can return the kindness you have shown me ?

I feel so selfish now that I required so much of you before Christmas, Please get better soon Mouldy and family, you are all in my prayers Wendyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My dearest Watson & DD

Watson, you are not selfish and I was alive, full of life and so grateful that I was able to offer you some help and support. Don't you ever feel selfish Watson.

I posted the following on Henry's case here in these legal forums:

Thank you DD for your kind words.

Henry, I apologise for this mini highjack of your thread.

Gany, DD and all fellow Cag members, the matter that has caused me to have a judgement awarded against me, whereby I have to pay the opponents (plural) - (I was the Claimant) legal costs at £300k, was not a consumer law issue and was in fact a matter that was in dispute with several others (the Defendant’s) over a protracted period of time – (3 years). I lost my case. It was a contract law matter and I am far to upset and damaged inside of me to talk about it.

I acted in person, I borrowed thousands of pounds to purchase all of the relevant law books applicable to my case, I referred to the same throughout my claim and at trial and I had substantial documentary evidence which proved all of my claim, the High Court judge disregarded this, treated me like I was lower than the dirt on his shoes and found in favour of the professionally represented Defendants, who had not so much as a mere splinter of evidence in any shape or form to substantiate their Defence/statement of case against my claim (this matter was nothing to do with Sainsbury’s Bank and the 6 other companies whom I did manage to successfully defeat some years ago – out of Court).

I am not well enough to appeal. I have quit the IOP (the Institute of Paralegals) and I do not intend to ever involve the police or our so-called judicial system in any other matter of wrongdoing against me and my family ever again. In my opinion, the whole legal system is against the untrained litigant acting in person, (or, commoners as we are referred to by the self-labelled so-called lords or noble men) riddled with disease and incestuous to the point of ensuring that wrongs committed against the innocent, are never put right.

Kind regards to all

Your eternal, but deeply wounded friend. I fear that it will take me a long time to recover from this, I thought I was superhuman, a superman, I really did, but I am not vain nor puffed up with pride. I have engaged in battles with things that are evil and not from our world and with the help of God I faced those things and I was fearless to their seemingly unyielding and impenetrable powers, but I did defeat them, they were cowards who would not show themselves, yet still I defeated that evil .

I have fought a mighty battle over three years against an army, their relentless blows have left me wounded on this field and I struggle now to stand from such a deep cut into me. I love you, all of you and I will get to your side, when I heal, because I am going to heal but it is going to take time.

Hold on and do not give up your hope, do not lose yourself to this world for this world only offers you pain which is hidden under a cloak of gold by the darkness.

The Mould

PS. Godzilla, always in my heart

My dearest Watson & DD

Watson, you are not selfish and I was alive, full of life and so grateful that I was able to offer you some help and support. Don't you ever feel selfish Watson.

I posted the following on Henry's case here in these legal forums:

Thank you DD for your kind words.

Henry, I apologise for this mini highjack of your thread.

Gany, DD and all fellow Cag members, the matter that has caused me to have a judgement awarded against me, whereby I have to pay the opponents (plural) - (I was the Claimant) legal costs at £300k, was not a consumer law issue and was in fact a matter that was in dispute with several others (the Defendant’s) over a protracted period of time – (3 years). I lost my case. It was a contract law matter and I am far to upset and damaged inside of me to talk about it.

I acted in person, I borrowed thousands of pounds to purchase all of the relevant law books applicable to my case, I referred to the same throughout my claim and at trial and I had substantial documentary evidence which proved all of my claim, the High Court judge disregarded this, treated me like I was lower than the dirt on his shoes and found in favour of the professionally represented Defendants, who had not so much as a mere splinter of evidence in any shape or form to substantiate their Defence/statement of case against my claim (this matter was nothing to do with Sainsbury’s Bank and the 6 other companies whom I did manage to successfully defeat some years ago – out of Court).

I am not well enough to appeal. I have quit the IOP (the Institute of Paralegals) and I do not intend to ever involve the police or our so-called judicial system in any other matter of wrongdoing against me and my family ever again. In my opinion, the whole legal system is against the untrained litigant acting in person, (or, commoners as we are referred to by the self-labelled so-called lords or noble men) riddled with disease and incestuous to the point of ensuring that wrongs committed against the innocent, are never put right.

Kind regards to all

Your eternal, but deeply wounded friend. I fear that it will take me a long time to recover from this, I thought I was superhuman, a superman, I really did, but I am not vain nor puffed up with pride. I have engaged in battles with things that are evil and not from our world and with the help of God I faced those things and I was fearless to their seemingly unyielding and impenetrable powers, but I did defeat them, they were cowards who would not show themselves, yet still I defeated that evil .

I have fought a mighty battle over three years against an army, their relentless blows have left me wounded on this field and I struggle now to stand from such a deep cut into me. I love you, all of you and I will get to your side, when I heal, because I am going to heal but it is going to take time.

Hold on and do not give up your hope, do not lose yourself to this world for this world only offers you pain which is hidden under a cloak of gold by the darkness.

The Mould

PS. Godzilla, always in my heart

Dearest Mouldy

I have no words to tell you how deeply sorry I am to hear this news, I can only tell you how I feel in side my heart for you, and your family at what you have disclosed here to us all at CAG, and my heart is breaking for you and yours, and I can honestly say I know the pain of injustice and at a high cost.

Yet you and others here gave me hope, and the tools to try and gain justice, but for me as yet I do not know the outcome, but I do know I will never give up, or give in until everyone knows my story and the truth will out !

You Mouldy, and many others here have believed in me and my case, yet am not stupid I know I have a big risk attached to this appeal, even so I shall continue on with all, Knowing you and all at CAG are here behind me!

Your advise Mouldy, and as others have advised regarding the need for Barristers is taken on board, and I shall set about trying to obtain one from tomorrow, I have been given this opportunity by a family member who I do not get on well with but has followed my story here.

Mouldy I do hope you can find the strength I have seen in you, Time and time again, and in your own time, when you are well enough, you will maybe, review your options in your case and in life, Because I know how devastating this is for you, I will pray for you, and all the others who suffer injustice and that.........

Common sense will prevail within the laws of our land, and it will see we all deserve help finically with defending all court cases, because as it stands dear Mouldy.......... THE LAW IS AN ASS !

Kindest regards Wendy aka Watson..........still on the case xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so terribly sorry to hear what has happened to you. I have been very concerned about you. The unfairness of the way you were treated is just appalling. I have no doubt that your case was sound and your arguments were good. We all know how carefully you research everything and how much help you have given here.

I have to say I have noticed from newspaper reports over the past few years that many judges appear to give judgments which make no sense whatsoever to right-minded people and yet they are never held to account.

I know how much law books cost and those alone must have cost you a small fortune.

I am sorry you are too unwell to appeal. Some of the more senior judges still seem to have integrity as we saw with Brandon. They didn't approve of his actions but they followed the law. They were just. The judge in your case clearly wasn't.

£300k in costs is just too enormous a sum to contemplate. I would be filled with the utmost terror.

You have said you will heal and you are brave and strong and I know you will. You have to be strong for your wife and the superdudes.

You are a good person and you just didn't deserve this to happen to you.

My heart goes out to you and I am sending you love and prayers.

DDxx

I am so terribly sorry to hear what has happened to you. I have been very concerned about you. The unfairness of the way you were treated is just appalling. I have no doubt that your case was sound and your arguments were good. We all know how carefully you research everything and how much help you have given here.

I have to say I have noticed from newspaper reports over the past few years that many judges appear to give judgments which make no sense whatsoever to right-minded people and yet they are never held to account.

I know how much law books cost and those alone must have cost you a small fortune.

I am sorry you are too unwell to appeal. Some of the more senior judges still seem to have integrity as we saw with Brandon. They didn't approve of his actions but they followed the law. They were just. The judge in your case clearly wasn't.

£300k in costs is just too enormous a sum to contemplate. I would be filled with the utmost terror.

You have said you will heal and you are brave and strong and I know you will. You have to be strong for your wife and the superdudes.

You are a good person and you just didn't deserve this to happen to you.

My heart goes out to you and I am sending you love and prayers.

DDxx

Well said DD

I wish I could help our Mouldy as he has helped us and so many before and after us...............

I know our friend is still up watching high above the moors as that is his nature as is many here on CAG including you dear Danielle, watch each night.

I am devastated for our Mouldy and still can not take this in.......... Big hugs to you and big hugs to Mouldy the greatest mentor any one could wish for ! WB... aka.... Watson still your dear friend and will continue holding your hand xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening all

Been looking into Barristers today and been given good advice regarding this, tomorrow I am phoning round my local legal aid solicitors who have specialist solicitors in this area to see if they can recommend any top Barristers they use.

No word from London appeal courts as yet and not to concerned at this time, all quiet from Trustee and co and still inquiring regards transcript. I am phoning appeals office regarding transcript as in their letter they did not request this, so I need to confirm if I need it or not, also paper work I received back by mistake had all of the judges comments written out so ?

Big hugs to Mouldy my friend on the moors, Watson wishes with all her heart I had a magic wand with one wish attached, I would gladly hand that wand to you Mouldy xxx

DD Thank you as ALWAYS Wendy XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Will keep you all updated as per................Kindest regards WB AKA Watson still on the case xxxx

Afternoon every one

Just received Appellant notices from court of appeal to send to the respondents and a letter attached with what to do etc.

A couple of questions I would like advice on please guys,

It says to send court certificate of service what is this ? would it be the recorded delivery slip?

Also to send transcript of lower court judgement unless I have made application for transcript at public expense, dose that mean I can request it free of charge if I am eligible for legal aid ? which I am.

I need to get transcript but its around £200 to do this and if I can get it free how would I do this?

Kind regards WB aka Watson on the case xxx

Have found and printed off form N215 x Thanks mjt2013.

Am going to get the forms sent off to Trustee and her Solicitor and BW Legal, and then fill in N215, and then try to get a Barrister, and also see if I can get help with transcript fee ! WB x

Watson,

You are quite right in respect of your comment that the “law is an ass”. Time to “Kick Ass” then Watson (have you seen that film? - it is totally Godzilla)_

If the laws of our land were fair, true, proper and just, then there would only be a need for just one Court!

The very fact that there is a Court of Appeal and a Supreme Court, ought to be sufficient evidence for any reasonable minded person to conclude that there is something fundamentally wrong with the laws that govern us and the manner upon which the cases before the Courts (lower Courts that is) are decided.

I still am trekking out onto these moors Watson, when I am able to.

Please do not feel selfish because when I was able to help you, and able to offer you a hand to hold on to, I was exactly where I wanted to be, by your side Watson, and I wish for you to know that I shall never leave you alone on this battle field to face your enemy, I will always be at your side, in front of you and all around you until the light in me defeats the darkness that has surrounded you and your family for so long.

I am the one who has been selfish Watson, I should never have told you (or any other Cag member) of my own troubles and woes, in this regard, I wish for you to forget that and know this Watson, I am still a solid man, call upon me and call my name at any time and I shall come running to be with you – Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall…. you got a friend in me.

Godzilla Watson.

Your eternal friend

The Mould

Watson,

You are quite right in respect of your comment that the “law is an ass”. Time to “Kick Ass” then Watson (have you seen that film? - it is totally Godzilla)_

If the laws of our land were fair, true, proper and just, then there would only be a need for just one Court!

The very fact that there is a Court of Appeal and a Supreme Court, ought to be sufficient evidence for any reasonable minded person to conclude that there is something fundamentally wrong with the laws that govern us and the manner upon which the cases before the Courts (lower Courts that is) are decided.

I still am trekking out onto these moors Watson, when I am able to.

Please do not feel selfish because when I was able to help you, and able to offer you a hand to hold on to, I was exactly where I wanted to be, by your side Watson, and I wish for you to know that I shall never leave you alone on this battle field to face your enemy, I will always be at your side, in front of you and all around you until the light in me defeats the darkness that has surrounded you and your family for so long.

I am the one who has been selfish Watson, I should never have told you (or any other Cag member) of my own troubles and woes, in this regard, I wish for you to forget that and know this Watson, I am still a solid man, call upon me and call my name at any time and I shall come running to be with you – Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall…. you got a friend in me.

Godzilla Watson.

Your eternal friend

The Mould

Thank you my Mouldy for all of above, you are so unselfish and giving, I am so happy you have not left me, and I have not left you.

Watson awaits the courts next request or decision in my case, I have not got a barrister yet as no one has replied to my e -mails ? Also no one seems able to help me in legal aid support re; Solicitors ?

I am very disappointed with lack of support from my local solicitors who appear to care less?

I will keep you all posted. Regards WB aka Watson, still on the case xx