Hmrc lost our information jsa claim and wont

superg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3901 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello guys i really need some advice please. i was claiming jsa but decided to sign off and go self employed. I phoned the jobcentre up and and advised them of this. no fault of my own i had to sign back on so i made a rapid reclaim online.

we went to jobcentre and filled in forms and have been signing on for months now they owe us around two months money.

I contacted them asking why we had not been paid they said our claim had been stopped as I did not advice them that i was self employed. they eventually admitted that I did intact call them and the person did not close my old claim down

and i had started a new claim this has tricked the system.

It now transpires that the jobcentre have lost our claim i did online and cant gave us any money due to there computer system.

we got told that if we could go and fill in a new fast claim that should sort it out i did this but then got a call saying that they have lost the main full claim and they will try and trace it.

The problem i have is we have not had any money and i have had to borrow cash from father they say they cant pay us any money at all not even a emergency loan.

They are saying that i might have to do a full claim yet again. cos they have lost it. I am sure what to do do i go to the press and report them to the information commissioner our data being lost no one can help us its been to team leaders still no joy any advice would be fantastic and i am grateful for any help

Under the circumstances, I think it might be an idea to contact your MP and ask him or her to intervene on your behalf. That's the sort of thing they get paid for.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Thank you for your reply just had a call from jobcentre and they have found my information after running a trace

If they lose your data again, tell them that you are going to make an official complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office - If they claim to have lost personal information, they won't know where it is (could be sitting on a roundabout along with 10,000 other records). Even it it disappeared into a digital black hole, someone needs a wrap across the knuckles for sloppy processes.

If you don't already, I would strongly recommend keeping copies of all forms and letters from the JCP/DWP and demand photocopies of any forms filled out at the Jobcentre. With your own file, you can counter any future claim of "you did not tell us" with ease.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.