Lustdresses.com is not refunding me. How to report fraud?

Siberianbeauty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3923 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm a new user here and I hope I can get some advice on how to act in my situation. Here's my story.

On May 15, I bought two jackets from Lustdresses.com, apparently a UK based website. Since I was absolutely happy about my first purchase from them, I didn't think twice about the second one, although my account on this website has never worked. I would email them and they replied right away (of course, I was someone willing to pay!!).

The jackets arrived on May 21 and the reality didn't have anything to do at all with the picture I had seen on Lustdresses.com. They looked like homemade clothes of extremely bad quality. On top of that, there wasn't a single tag or label on neither of the jackets, in fact there were marks of labels that I think had been removed. Furthermore, there was no documentation enclosed whatsoever!!

So, I emailed the website stating my disappointment and returned the purchase. I even got from the courier company a delivery confirmation receipt signed on May 28. Obviously, I was within the 14-day period for returns required by Lustdresses.com.

After that I waited another 14 days that they supposedly needed to process my refund. And then I started to pursue my money. I emailed them and messaged them on Facebook (which is how I had learnt about them in the first place). Finally, I got one short reply on FB saying that they were sorry and they would refund me on the next day (June 17)...

...It's been almost three months now and I've tried everything to get my money back but I haven't been lucky so far. I emailed them every day resending the same email several times. I messaged them on Facebook and posted comments on their FB profile after which they finally blocked me. I wrote to them through their website, Youtube and Twitter (they've got profiles everywhere). I've sent a request via Paypal and I've also tried calling the phone number I found on the Paypal transaction. I managed to find a phone number of their accountants but they told me Lustdresses.com didn't work with them anymore...

I even tried to report them to the British police as fraudsters but I couldn't do it because I live in Spain.

What else can I do? Even if I don't recover my money I still want some justice. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you so much for your time.