Will Vodafone take me to court.

Danie11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3953 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a contract with VPS, through a company called Wish Communications. I am paying over £229 a month for 3 working SIM cards instead of £90, no phones included. When I took out the contract, Wish promised us that we would get a similar discount in year 2 but this was mis-leading.I have complained till i am blue in the face, no one seems to care that I cannot pay this amount a month. I owe Vodafone over £800 and they have disconnected my phones. They are keeping my numbers as well. They will charge me over £2500 disconnection fees and Wish will charge me £1250!. I am on working tax credit and I simply can't pay those astronomical amounts.

I want to know if Vodafone will take me to court or will they transfer the debt to a debt collecting agency? I would like it to go to court so that we can explain that a great injustice took place. How could we avoid these disconnecting charges? If Vodafone disconnected my phones, will they still be able to claim the rest of the contract?

I have also complained about the reception. My texts were being charged 4x because each time I resent them, I was charged again. All my texts are short and I do not attach any pictures. I am also being charged for Bolt on £5 per phone, and I do not know what these are. Wish have washed their hands and do not want to help. I could n't use my phone for talking either. My usage was so small, it is laughable! I used less than hour per month from the 3000 mins that I was given. I did not need all those minutes. The salesman conned us and we can't reduce those minutes either.

This type of selling was done to a number of people in South Wales and we are all really suffering as a result. It is still being used.

Please help Lee. Thanks.

• 5 months later...

New thread started.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert