style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3927 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I am hoping someone can give me a little advice.

I had a grievance in with my employer for health and safety breaches, submitted in January. After the grievance meeting, I received the minutes which had been extensively changed to my detriment but even after advising I did not agree with the minutes, my employer used the misrepresented minutes in the outcome of my grievance.

I have submitted a claim and in the meantime appealed the outcome, which my employer advised would be dealt with by the deadline of last Friday but I have heard nothing. I dd ask their solicitor last week at a tribunal discussion if I would hear by Friday and he assured me I would but as expected nothing, not even an explanation of any delay.

I am off sick at the moment due to victimisation from senior managers after raising my grievance.

What do i do now, do I wait to hear from them or can I resign?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

depends what your desired outcome is? If you are planning on resigning and getting a sum of money at an ET - you need to let them exhaust their internal procedures first, so don't resign yet.

• Confused 1

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Thanks Emmzzi, it's just so frustrating as it has been seven months now since i raised the original grievance and it seems as if my life is on hold at their control.

I will bide my time.

Thanks again.