Working tax credits

sweets-on-the-move
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3977 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

after a period of self employment then a period of unemployment to aug 2012 where i found employment 4 days per week 6hrs per day min 24 hrs to 30 hrs per week.i was asked about a week ago by local authority benefits section that i was not entitled to housing benefit.but was rather suprised i was not claiming working tax credits my wife does get child tax credits but i dont seem to be getting working tax credits.so when my wifes renewal form came last week i included my earnings for the period enclosed proof of being on benefits and enclosed p60 with forms .total gross earnings £10.903.86p. it said on the form from hmrc they had paid my wife £7593.84p child tax credits.had previouly wrote to hmrc in preston informing them of this employment but had no response from them with regards to working tax credits.so perhaps as they did not reply im not entitled to this help.married man 3 children under 16 yrs in school.so im not sure if im doing this all right here.am i please let me know thank you

Go to the 'entitled to' website and put all the information into the benefit calculator. It will tell you whether or not you would be entitled to any WTC.

Sorry I can't post a link but I'm on my iPad and find it too difficult.

Feebee_71