style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They hadn't levied on anything not even the car, I was surprised that they never even asked or looked in the garage, all they wanted was payment it seems but there was no budging in him even my son tried taking him by the arm to which the police stepped in. I hope there is some type of revenge I could really do with it right now.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi so

sri it turnedouut that way

here is howto get your son to do thatschargeback

he can do it NOW too.

http://whatconsumer.co.uk/visa-debit-chargeback/

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

its a shame you fell for thhe locksmith gag!!

always works!

that's why they pull it

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I would doubt very very much he told them anything but the barest details.

they always let the police think what they like

and just make certain implied statements to see if the police actually know anything about baiiff rights.

then 'nudge' them along if they find they have a clueless police officer helping them

dx

and they

Just had a good read of the chargeback site, has anyone had success using this? I just want one back on them disgusting people, however, I should of paid the council tax I know but there we are never again. I also read about trespass but unsure how

Yep, I've done it before. It's often hard to get the bank to agree. Be firm and persist.

chargeback does work

esp on caes of duress

he must stress that he was forced to under dures

and that it is NOT even his debt.

forget the trespass stuff

that's just useless twaddle.

dx

and they

What firm of thugs were they, as in which bailiff company, this can help with action agaist them if we know where the bailiff is from?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

What firm of thugs were they, as in which bailiff company, this can help with action agaist them if we know where the bailiff is from?

Post #42 Rossers

Rossendales bailiff mis-used valuable Police resource. It would be interesting what the bailiff told the Police, when they called. There was no breach of the peace likely to take place, as switchedon was not going to open the door. If the bailiff told the Police false information, they should be cautioned for wasting Police time.

By using the Police in this way, the bailiff was trying to increase the level of intimidation and embarassment to the householder. The Police should never be used in this way, as they are a law enforcement service and not part of a debt collection service.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Post #42 Rossers

Rossendales bailiff mis-used valuable Police resource. It would be interesting what the bailiff told the Police, when they called. There was no breach of the peace likely to take place, as switchedon was not going to open the door. If the bailiff told the Police false information, they should be cautioned for wasting Police time.

By using the Police in this way, the bailiff was trying to increase the level of intimidation and embarassment to the householder. The Police should never be used in this way, as they are a law enforcement service and not part of a debt collection service.

Absolutely, UB and I asked the question to emphasise again that Rossers now part of the Evil Empire marstons strike again, perhaps Mr Gander can list cases like this to take to that new talking shop he is part of. As to OP they should complain about the police, as the bailiffs refusal to depart when it was obvious they were not getting in as in Op wasn't opening the door, was of itself a Breach Of The Peace, and plod should have felt their collars at that point.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Post #42 Rossers

I think switchedon should take this up with the local police station. The bailiff may have lied to the police and said that switched on was threatening him, or something like that......

Good morning, I have been reading the sticky concerning trespass and need to know more on this if anyone can help, the chargeback was refused due to the case being a council tax debt with bailiffs but will be trying again this afternoon, I wont give up on this.

Good morning, I have been reading the sticky concerning trespass and need to know more on this if anyone can help, the chargeback was refused due to the case being a council tax debt with bailiffs but will be trying again this afternoon, I wont give up on this.

The bank are wrong, the debt was not lawfully owed by the payee, and was under duress therefore the chargeback MUST be processed.

I don't think you should be concentrating on trespass at the moment. The number one priority is the chargeback. The money was taken under duress and your son needs to be very emphatic about that. Before your son phones them again he should speak to the FOS and say he is making a complaint against the bank and get a reference number from them to quote to the bank when he calls. That often makes them more helpful.

The charge back is not being accepted by the bank as it is a tax subject :( but I was reading about trespass and want to possibly try this unless its too late. We told the bailiff to leave several times in front of the police, they have no levy nothing. This is what I was reading last night.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?389186-Suing-a-bailiff-in-the-County-Court-part-1-Trespass.

The most important thing to do is to ascertain WHERE the problem is and this would most likely be to do with the fees charged.

Did the bailiff leave a Notice of Seizure?

Can you please provide an exact breakdown of the fees charged to your account.

You may have to call the office for this info but the bailiff should of most certainly left details at the time of the visit as this is a clear requirement under the National Standards for Enforcement Agents !!!

The most important thing to do is to ascertain WHERE the problem is and this would most likely be to do with the fees charged.

Did the bailiff leave a Notice of Seizure?

Can you please provide an exact breakdown of the fees charged to your account.

You may have to call the office for this info but the bailiff should of most certainly left details at the time of the visit as this is a clear requirement under the National Standards for Enforcement Agents !!!

I am awaiting all paperwork to be sent from the office, i did get a receipt of some sort that stated i had paid and the notice he had was final warning before removal but this i had about a week before, he did have a liability order but wouldnt show it as it was in the bailiffs office

Tomtubby im going to assume you didnt see "switchedon's" post from this morning, i did and during three messages he admitted he was the same poster goading you on LB Forum. It also had a private message he says you sent asking for a call and of course asked about trespass again. Now the posts have disappeared, maybe he/she has sobered up and removed them, but i wouldnt take this poster seriously. All the best, joebloggs

None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases.

Sober as a judge in a council tax hearing :)

Is a game being played here ?

Is a game being played here ?

Watch uncle it could be interesting unless tomtubby is looking to get me banned again for an interesting subject that tomtubby helped get me banned on another forum I should add for giving advice.

Edited by switchedon

Delete the thread, as some of the posts appear to be fictitious. If someone wanted to debate a particular issue, why not ask questions and have a sensible debate about it.

Delete the thread, as some of the posts appear to be fictitious. If someone wanted to debate a particular issue, why not ask questions and have a sensible debate about it.

It is no fiction it is fact what really interests me is why you want the thread deleted so quickly. And i can prove it by giving my name and address to someone that i will trust and they can check up on it themselves.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks