Welcome finance and Hegarty Court Claim

sytra
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok have sent of the AQ, just a couple of quick questions though,

My brother still says he doesn't remember actually signing the PPI box, he does remember them sending the form back for him to sign (although that far back cant remember for sure if he did sign it), after looking at the form I can see the similarity in the signatures but there is also a distinct difference, how can we go about questioning this?

Also, in the advanced figure box is states a figure that is £75 lower than the actual figure that was deposited, the £75 I assume is the acceptance fee, but looking at the agreement that figure has already been included in the total credit charge. Can they add the acceptance fee to the loan?

Well I can just about see that the acceptance fee can be added to the total advance, but where on the agreement does it state what the Total Advance will be, I can only see the Total Amount of Credit which doesn't match up.

Please can someone in the know please have a look at the agreement for me http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44072&d=1369569514 it is about the 5th or 6th doc in the list (the first copy isn't legible)

Edited by sytra
Added link and text

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic