Sigma SPV1 Ltd & HL Solicitors Letter asking for £1,027.66 !

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4078 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi im new to the CAG forum so may need some guidance...

It wont let me add a file of the letter until i have made 10 posts so please message me & i will email the letter to you directly

I have not had a T Mobile account for nearly 2 years, at the time i had a dispute which i cannot even remember what it was about because it was so long ago & they have never wrote to me regarding this & i left T-Mobile & moved on & got myself a contract with Tesco Mobile & now i am in another contract with Virgin Mobile so its way back since T-mobile were my provider !

Sigma SPV1 Ltd have Never contacted me so i dont know what their input into this matter was all about & now HL Solicitors have contacted me for the First time asking me to pay an outstanding amount of £1,027.66 in full within 14 days which is the first i have heard about it !

This letter which i received from HL Solicitors was the first contact i have had off anyone concerning my old T-Mobile account !

Are Sigma & HL for real ?

ADVICE MUCH APPRECIATED PLEASE !

They are clearly a debt recovery outfit and the amount they are after is undoubtedly completely unrelated to any debt that you may have had with T-Mobile.

You need to contact T-mobile and ask them for a breakdown of the debt and a copy of the credit agreement you signed under the Consumer Credit Act. they can charge a fee for supplying this of no more than £1 and they must answer within 10 working days. they can also ask you to supply proof of identity so finding your old account details would be helpful to you both.

I have just rang T-Mobile regarding the account & it was from 2011 which i was in dispute over an early termination fee which i got Cisas involved & they contacted T-Mobile & all seemed to have been sorted out & 2 years later i get this letter from HL Solicitors saying they want £1027.66 in 14 days. Madness !

Step 1 is check your credit file. That is the only power that t-mobile really hold over you.

What did CISAS say?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar