Re-appearing Admin order on Credit file? Need help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just looking for some advice on this issue so i know what steps to take to get it removed, I got into trouble when i was a lot younger which resulted in my mum making me take out an administration order from the courts. It was made up from 3 creditors,

1. The benefits place for around £700

2. a catalogue for around £300

3. another catalogue for around £200.

I was 18 at the time, still in college and didnt really have any money to pay catalogues back, The benefits thing was that during a period of not working i claimed jsa, but my mum was still claiming child benefit which we both didnt know about each others circumstances.

The thing is i paid what i was told till i was around 19 then lost my job so stopped, the courts never bothered writing to me, but the benefit office did and ive been paying back the £700 ever since in silly little amounts. we're talking 12 years on so its hardly been noticable.

Today though i just thought id check my credit file for something to do and the admin order has appeared back on there. Does anyone know how long it takes to stay on your account. It came off there around 2005 so im really surprised to see it back on there now, nearly 7 years later???? Obviously upset as well as i thought this was all behind me. The amount i actually paid to the courts would have easily covered the catalogue debts, and the benefits thing is now paid so surely this should all be the end of it?

Hi welcome to CAG,

Which credit reference agency did you use?

Does this entry show who placed it?

Have you paid this constantly over this time span.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi, I used Experian today, previously been checking on equifax only and its not and still isnt showing up on equifax only experian for some reason.

It says the court name and under information source states it was from court registry Ltd.

As i said i paid back some within 2 years id say approx £300, then i lost my job so had to claim jobseekers allowance for a few months, while on this though the benefits agency said it would be stopped if i didnt pay back what i already owed so i had to pay back small amounts to cover this, i've paid these amounts ever since and have approx £100 ;eft to pay on the benefits debt. I could pay this in full now but have continued to pay in instalments as it seemed easier.

There must be £100 or so left on the original catalogues debt but i bet the admin order says for the full amount including the benefits amount too.

Really hope this makes sense as im confusing myself but i appreciate all help as im completely stuck.

Sorry i should have made it clearer, the admin order was taken out when i was 18, im now 32 so thats really the reason im worried as I thought it came off my file after 6 years or from when settled. 14 years on its now reappeared again and im concerned as to why?

1. Place a notice of dispute on the Experian Entry.

2. Write to the Data Controller at Experian requiring a full explanation of the reappearance of this Amin Order.

3. Contact the named court and find out why this has been reported again after so long.

This should not be showing now!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

god thats unfair

as i bet the cat debts were penalty charges too

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yep! about £120 actual debts the rest were court and solicitor costs. Would of been fine if id of had a job, just paid it off but i was "advised" to get an admin order to stop bailiffs harassing me.

Worst thing i ever did was listen to that advice as its still haunting me now!

12yrs! paying an £1k ish admin order

somethings is not right here...

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ive just found the paperwork for this,

benefits agency £779

the rest was split between

freemans catalogue and

Look Again,

total amount £1148.

started 28th feb 1998.

After counting the receipts looks like the total i paid the courts was £280 over a period of 2 years.

Then thats when i lost my job and returned to uni so had no money.

After a few years the benefits agency contacted me to start me paying it back.

I ignored that but when i left uni and came to claim jobseekers they stopped my money until i had agreed to repay the amount through them.

Im writing my letter to the courts and experian now though,

sooner i start sooner it gets cleared up and taken off my account.

Id just spent years getting it near perfect and this comes along!

This can be challenged as unfair due to the time span, it is unfair compared to the status od a person with a defaulted accountv who has paid nothing but has an entry removed paid or not.

MY guess is the DWP made this updated entry, get me as much data as possible and I will write a challenge for you.

As much as you can tell me, if there is any thing you do not want on the open forum, please pm me.

Hi Vix Can't find a pm with the extra data on file at all, can you send it again please, then I''ll do the letter then.

Ok.

Let's start with the Liverpool County Court.

Address the letter to the Court Manager.

Ref: Administration Order - AO/11/00

Look again Catalouge agency No. XM876052 CCJ Aug. 1998

Job seekers allowance (central recovery group) ref: 042423ANJ Jan 1999 case No. LV000356

Freemans Catalogue Case No. X1003515

Dear sir or madam,

I refer to the above mention admisitration order date 28th February xxxxx order to pay £20.00 pcm, this order was removed from my credit reference files approximately xx years ago, I have recently check my credit files only to find that the Admisitration Order has been reinstated on my credit records 14 years after the original order was made.

I believe that the debts included in this order have long since been paid and would like an explanation as to why the order has been reinstated and by whom.

After 14 years this matter is now causing me extreme difficulties in relation to obtaining credit facilities with consequent embarassment.

It would seem manifestly unfair that this is being reported at this late date where as a debtor who has made no effort to repay a debt has the entry removed from credit files after 6 years.

I am preparing a report to the Information Commissioners Office regarding this matter and would welcome assistance in

removing the Administration Order from credit files for example who is responsible for reviving this after 14 years.

send that to the court recorded delivery and to the Salford DWP office addressed to the Manager Central Recovery.

Once they are away we'll tackle a report to the ICO.

Brig.

Thanks for all your help, Ill get that posted out tomorrow.

Vic

Let's hope we can get some answers, let me know if I can help further!!

Can i just check something, Ive just logged onto experian just to check again and noticed the case number is completely different?

Could someone have filled out these forms on my behalf or would the case number of changed over time. I've not had any documentation whatsoever from any company or the courts and have lived at this address quite some time now. Starting to get worried that someone has used my info somehow?

No the case No. Should not change, this gets stranger!!

I suggest putting a dispute on the CRA enrty tomorrow for a start.

Is it the DWP case number that has change or the AO number?

Its the case number from the court, dated from may this year. This is getting weird now, but am really worried, Can someone just fill out these court forms for me without my knowledge?

Let's see what the letters court and DWP bring forward,I think someone probably the DWP has fouled up so don't worry we''ll get it sorted.

• 2 months later...

Long time no speak..... well let me start by saying i've sent at least 4 letters since i last posted, not to mention the numerous phone calles while waiting on hold for hours on end.

Today though i have recieved a letter explaining that due to an administration error this was somehow placed back onto my credit file. They have admitted it was their mistake and have sent a letter to the registry trust asking for it to be removed, so hopefully that should be taken from my account with the next 2-3 weeks (although i expect it will take longer!)

But just wanted to say thanks for helping me get this sorted, i had no idea where to start so you really saved me! Thank you!