Ingeus- ingeus work jobs site

LongHairedLily
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Has anyone on the WP with Ingeus and been mandated to use their new website 'Ingeuswork.com'

Wondered if anyone had any feedback on it and their results? I have found very little helpful to me, the distances are cost prohibitive travel wise or the jobs unmatched to my criteria. I was sent a Teacher role and a Lawyers Assistant!

Hi

Has anyone on the WP with Ingeus and been mandated to use their new website 'Ingeuswork.com'

Wondered if anyone had any feedback on it and their results? I have found very little helpful to me, the distances are cost prohibitive travel wise or the jobs unmatched to my criteria. I was sent a Teacher role and a Lawyers Assistant!

I assume that mandation to use the website is a privilege... reserved for conscripts who signed the Data Protection waiver.

In other respects.... have the Administrative Clerks at Ingeus that you have seen ever telephoned an employer on your behalf, where either a face to face interview or telephone interview has been arranged?

I also assume that, if after signing the Data Protection Waiver, a candidate revokes their permission (as they are entitled to do without fear of any sanction), that they may avoid IngeusWorks.

As for the vacancies contained within IngeusWorks, are they likely to be original and unique... or simply filtered from other jobs boards?

Edited by RebeccaPidgeon
Additional Information Submitted

• 3 weeks later...

I went into Ingeus the other day and was asked to join the website just like I was asked to join Universal Jobmatch but they more expect you to say yes to these two big brother style snooping tools designed for expressly that purpose than allow you to get away with a flat refusal.

So I joined both to save any argument and for an easy life if interference in your life until you get so sick of them a job at minimum wage fifty miles away with transport costs making the job uneconomical can be seen as an easy life.

So far I've only had one lot of jobs sent to me by my adviser and they are all part time jobs about fifty miles away or in care homes or other such jobs I don't have the temperament for jobs like housekeeper I mean I'm a man for christ sake my friends would make my life a misery if I became a housekeeper or a domestic flipping assistant, care maybe but as I said I don't have the temperament for a lot of these jobs they think they can press gang me into, doubt I'd last a month.

Anyway I sorted the lot of them and it turned out every one of them are jobs already being advertised on the proper websites who's business it is to be in the advertisement role of advertising jobs and making a living out of it.

So I don't see the point when I can just search for the jobs myself I see it as just their way of snooping and checking up on you as they are getting a bit desperate now the first years figures have proved they don't do a damned thing to earn their money they take the credit for things that would have happened anyway don't they ?

Universal jobmatch is the same I used to just search the site and was never a member now I have to log in and they expect me to give them a reason if I don't apply for a job I look at but I just ignore the box I wouldn't waste breath telling them my reason for this that and the other it's none of their business you should be free to browse any website without having your neck constantly breathed down.

It's all big brother style nonsense I mean you have to laugh at Ingeus claim that their website is designed to make you more independent - by taking your discretion away from you and telling you what job's your suitable for I fail to see how that makes people more autonomous in their job searching activities.

It might not happen for a decade maybe longer but I surely do hope one day these people will end up on the right side of a court answering for all the laws and common based laws etc. that they are utterly disregarding, huma rights law being the obvious one that springs to mind but we all know what the tory party think of commoners having human right's it's just not on when it comes to private profits.

I went into Ingeus the other day and was asked to join the website just like I was asked to join Universal Jobmatch but they more expect you to say yes to these two big brother style snooping tools designed for expressly that purpose than allow you to get away with a flat refusal.

So I joined both to save any argument and for an easy life if interference in your life until you get so sick of them a job at minimum wage fifty miles away with transport costs making the job uneconomical can be seen as an easy life.

So far I've only had one lot of jobs sent to me by my adviser and they are all part time jobs about fifty miles away or in care homes or other such jobs I don't have the temperament for jobs like housekeeper I mean I'm a man for christ sake my friends would make my life a misery if I became a housekeeper or a domestic flipping assistant, care maybe but as I said I don't have the temperament for a lot of these jobs they think they can press gang me into, doubt I'd last a month.

Anyway I sorted the lot of them and it turned out every one of them are jobs already being advertised on the proper websites who's business it is to be in the advertisement role of advertising jobs and making a living out of it.

So I don't see the point when I can just search for the jobs myself I see it as just their way of snooping and checking up on you as they are getting a bit desperate now the first years figures have proved they don't do a damned thing to earn their money they take the credit for things that would have happened anyway don't they ?

Universal jobmatch is the same I used to just search the site and was never a member now I have to log in and they expect me to give them a reason if I don't apply for a job I look at but I just ignore the box I wouldn't waste breath telling them my reason for this that and the other it's none of their business you should be free to browse any website without having your neck constantly breathed down.

It's all big brother style nonsense I mean you have to laugh at Ingeus claim that their website is designed to make you more independent - by taking your discretion away from you and telling you what job's your suitable for I fail to see how that makes people more autonomous in their job searching activities.

It might not happen for a decade maybe longer but I surely do hope one day these people will end up on the right side of a court answering for all the laws and common based laws etc. that they are utterly disregarding, huma rights law being the obvious one that springs to mind but we all know what the tory party think of commoners having human right's it's just not on when it comes to private profits.

I am sure that the jobs would be appealing to anyone stuck in a rut... and having failed to get a job in the Wealth Creating Sector, or Public Sector, are otherwise stuck in the demeaning Welfare To Work Sector.

I mean are you saying everyone should take any job no matter what even if it's exploitative and demeans the person even more than they feel they are without a job, is that an improvement on a persons circumstances I don't think it is I thinks it's one of those specious ideas.

I mean let's take the case of a slave there is this opinion that being a slave in a financial sense just because it's a job for him or her to do that he's better off in that job I really do find that idea specious.